This man is is going to get a HUGE NBA contract when the time comes...vol. Ramon Sessions

326cacd87c03bb481a495218d2cdbf83-getty-83009980nb010_heat_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

When he gets consistent minutes, he produces....I had never heard of Ramon Sessions until he hit the GW FG against the Wizards last season. From that pointon, I followed him a little more closely. He could get that Monta/Gil Arenas (2nd contract) type of money, where he's going to earn about 60+ mil over 5seasons. I think it would be in Milwaukee's best interest to lock this dude up long term, because whoever signs him is getting a potential future star.

Dude drops the dimes like no other. Every time I check the box score expecting him to finally have an off night, he's always paddin the assist column

yeah hes a beast. One game last year he had like 20 points and 24 assists
eek.gif

The Knicks should try and sign him when the time comes... hed be nice tossing ally oops to Lebron
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea this dude has been playing really good since last year. The worst part about it is that he is only starting because Ridnour's injury, and Skiles saidthat when Ridnour gets back that he'll get his starting job back.
sick.gif
This dude has way more game than Luke Ridnour
smh.gif

I had never heard of Ramon Sessions

You don't remember him at Nevada? He played alongside Nick Fazekas, i believe they made the sweet 16 together one year.

^Yea. Him and Kemp entered the draft the same year (Kemp went back for one more year). He used to kill it and I liked his size for a PG. He always showedflashes of scoring but I didn't think he would do this in the league. I had him as a solid back up at best but after his performance at the end of lastseason....pssh...

He's a solid player. Him, Marcelus Kemp and Nick Fazekas were fun to watch at Nevada. Glad to see at least one of them relevant at the next level.

yeah he's a great player, we'll see if he can keep it up for that big money contract.

Lets not jump the gun now. Dude has been solid for about 10+ games now since last season, lets see what he can do over the course of the season.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i dont get why Bucks continue to start ridnour over sessions
It's because Ridnour has been in the league a lot longer then Sessions. Ridnour been in the league for about 6-7 years while it's beenSession's 2-3rd year. It's stupid but he will get his time. Been watching him since his Nevada days.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

eek.gif

The Knicks should try and sign him when the time comes... hed be nice tossing ally oops to Lebron
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stole my AVY!
laugh.gif

Never knew that boy could threw it down like that. His hops kinda remain of AI in young days.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by THE GR8

eek.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stole my AVY!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah thanks for it though. i got a warning that my other classic one with the gr:nerd:n it was too large and i like your one better anway. +$*% is fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy's the ultimate diamond in the rough. It's mind-boggling that he got his first playing time with like 10 games left last season, and thatRidnour starts over him.

No doubt. He definitly produces when he gets time. He should get more time as it is, but the numbers he puts up are real solid.

Back
Top Bottom