This man is is going to get a HUGE NBA contract when the time comes...vol. Ramon Sessions

Yall already know how I feel about this,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i dont get why Bucks continue to start ridnour over sessions
dont worry, it's only a matter of time before Ridnour heads to rehab.

yes i was surprised they keep giving ridnour so much playing time. hes really not that good at all
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

yes i was surprised they keep giving ridnour so much playing time. hes really not that good at all
smh.gif
it's probably because ridnour is making significantly more $$$ than sessions so you wouldn;t have someone making a starters salary sitting onthe bench (unless you're the knicks)

BTW... i picked up Sessions from my NBA fantasy league's free agent list back in September for nothing...
roll.gif

The Bucks do a great job of finding these gems. Michael Redd, Mo Williams, Ramon Sessions all second rounders, although Mo was signed as a FA but theyobviously saw something out of him.

I remember when I saw the bottom of the screen of espn.

24 assists and then Ramon Sessions I was like damn I wonder who he is.

I heard his nickname was like stats or something like that

I completely agree. I love his game, and he produced for my fantasy team late last year...

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

damn i dropped him from my fantasy team

DAMN that sucks. there was a waiver war over him the last week or so.
LOL.
this year's calderon?

need to see sessions play on tv though. might want to pick up league pass. haven't seen the likes of granger and al jefferson this year.

It's because Ridnour has been in the league a lot longer then Sessions. Ridnour been in the league for about 6-7 years while it's been Session's 2-3rd year. It's stupid but he will get his time. Been watching him since his Nevada days.
To sum it up...it's called politics...

The reason he doesn't start is because Skiles is the coach and a terrible one at that. He will give this team one good year and then the players will hatehim.

Sessions needs to get out of there ASAP because Skiles is going to ruin him.

he was putting up his current coach's assists # late last year. I thought that he would be starting since Skiles would appreciate his pass first mentality,then they brought Ridnour in. I guess they want to make Sessions put in the work before he takes over....

BUMP....

dude had 44/12 last night starting over Ridnour.....
eek.gif

he's gonna get PAID in the very near future....

Memo Man!

Orlando should have gone after him instead of Tyronne Lue.

I'm definitely glad this guy is on my fantasy squad.

I had him on my fantasy team during payoffs last year...dude was money. Drafted him early this year hoping to get the same production...but we all know whathappened till now. Sad to say he not on my team anymore, smh

Oh...and Ridnour on my fantasy team..imagine how I feel when this kid produces.

Back
Top Bottom