This might be a odd question, but What does it mean when a girl puts one of her legs over your lap w

It means she wants you to put her leg back where it was originally. Shes testing you op. And you failed. You are no gentleman op. You should be ashamed of yourself. Letting a woman have their leg on you. Put it back. Have you no sense of dignity?

Lol! You guys are wild! No, I'm not an immigrant, or dense. Just didn't know what it meant, that's all.

which makes you dense on some level. you lucky you not asking ****** this in

PERSON. if i asked my patnas this in REAL LIFE i'd be deemed the lame of

the clique for the rest of our friendship. lol

Lol! You guys are wild! No, I'm not an immigrant, or dense. Just didn't know what it meant, that's all.

With the posts you make, you gotta admit that you are dense and inexperienced. We're more likely to just go "bless your heart" and offer real help.

she thinks of you as nothing more than a piece of furniture >D

give her the cedar wood :evil:

Yall don't realize all of OPs threads are questions? And the majority are easily Googleable or easy to deduce.

Last edited:
OP, I can assure you that bad things happen when she did that. If you follow through it might turn ugly.

This one time, I was hanging out with a girl and she did that, I was scared. I didn't talk to her after that because I didn't want the cooties.

Some days later I saw her do that to another guy, hehe jokes on him, I'm cooties free.

Hehe...

Obviously they're some things I don't know about flirting from a girl..lol. Anyways, I was out with this girl that I'm currently dating and we had a good time, so we were sitting at the World War Memorial in downtown DC off the late night and as we were sitting down, so as we were sitting down side by side, she puts her right leg over my lap/thigh. What does that mean? Oh yeah, I'm not posting pics of her before anyone ask..lol:lol:
MY MAN...

That's THE spot to go with a lady out here....

but don't go if you don't know how to capitalize on such a blatant opportunity
mean.gif
leaving cornball residue in my area...

MY MAN...

That's THE spot to go with a lady out here....

but don't go if you don't know how to capitalize on such a blatant opportunity :smh: leaving cornball residue in my area...
Yeah, it is the spot and very peaceful!

lol

Every thread that OP makes is like this

Dude made a thread asking why do people get offended when he ask them if they've ever smoked crack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dude were you sheltered growing up?

This sound like something you would see asked by a kid on Yahoo answers :lol:

She wanted to F*(K the S*&T out of you.
She said that she wanted to do it, but she wants to take it slow, which I respect. She actually likes me and I like her too, so I'm all for waiting. It's been 3 in the half years since I've had sex, so waiting isn't a big deal to me.

lol

Every thread that OP makes is like this

Dude made a thread asking why do people get offended when he ask them if they've ever smoked crack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dude were you sheltered growing up?

This sound like something you would see asked by a kid on Yahoo answers :lol:
Yeah, I was sheltered growing up.

Back
Top Bottom