THIS or THAT Vol. Sports Edition

Being underpaid winning multiple rings

Getting ejected for arguing or getting ejected for fighting?
TEAM EAGLES
T.O. Go Sit Down​
MIAMI HEAT​
Party In the City Where The Heat Is On​

^ Ejected for arguing so I can kick dirt and throw bases into right field... word to Lou Pinella

Your dad's a coach and you're starting and most of the plays are ran for you even though you're a no talent piece of **** and your teammates hate you for that

or

Being a rookie in a Larry Brown coached team which means NO/ZERO/NADA playing time.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^ Being a rookie coached by Larry Brown (word to Darko).

There's a principle I try to live by that eliminates #1, "It is better to deserve honor and not have it than to have honor and not deserve it." And that situation, you don't deserve what your dad's giving you, so screw that (for me).
(I already used this, but it wasn't answered before)

Would you rather your helmet come off while you're playing HOCKEY or FOOTBALL?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

hockey

getting mashed on bad, fall down, and then have dude that mashed on you look down on you and talk @#%$ to you word to patrick ewing

or

getting crossed up, fall down, have the dude motion you to get up and then hit a jumper word to jeff mcinnis
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

^ Getting crossed and have dude hit the jumper (FORGET getting dunked on).
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I like players that are loyal

#1- Dropping The Gamewinning pop fly of the 7th game of the world series and 2 runs come in so u guys lose.

or

#2- Missing an uncontested Gamewinning Dunk on a fastbreak when ur down one in the 7th game and u guys lose.
TeamClippers
TEAM SAINTS

#2.

#1: pulling your acl after a touchdown celebration losing 6-45.

OR

#2: Slipping on the stairs and breaking your arm coming into the dugout after a solo homerun.

TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

#1 pulled acl over broken bone anyday

1. Being knocked out cold round three by a 22 Iron Mike Tyson

or

2. Being battered for 15 rounds by 36 year old Muhammad Ali
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5
2001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

cold KO... i'd rather end the fight right when i see i'm outmatched, than have dude play around with me for 15 and take years off my life

Having a wide open TD on defense to win the game, and pulling a Leon Lett and your team loses

OR

Having a wide open layup on a breakaway under 5 seconds, to win the game, and you miss and lose
TEAM NTWikia

Back
Top Bottom