THIS or THAT...

3 wi$hes

- I want $uper human abilities such as increased and enhanced intellect, health, strength, & speed etc.
- I want Rose Raphael as my loving & faithful wife who has the same abilities as me.
- I want my children have the same abilities as me and my wife.

Dodge or Chevrolet

Last edited:
Drink and never be able to get drunk. That’s damn near a superpower.
This is real life for me and it makes me feel like I'm missing out on a basic human experience. Like I have 0 stories to share about being wasted.
It's also dangerous since my body still has to deal with all the alcohol I can't really feel. So I have no idea when I've gone too far until I'm randomly vomiting.

This is real life for me and it makes me feel like I'm missing out on a basic human experience. Like I have 0 stories to share about being wasted.
It's also dangerous since my body still has to deal with all the alcohol I can't really feel. So I have no idea when I've gone too far until I'm randomly vomiting.

You can’t be drinking the right things. Lemme get you on some moonshine and lemonade and see if you ain’t gonna start doing some Michael Jackson dance moves afterwards :lol:

3 wi$hes

- I want $uper human abilities such as increased and enhanced intellect, health, strength, & speed etc.
- I want Rose Raphael as my loving & faithful wife who has the same abilities as me.
- I want my children have the same abilities as me and my wife.

Dodge or Chevrolet
Chevy

Black ops 2 or modern warfare 2

Bruce Lee

Ben Roethlisberger or Josh Allen?
Pittsburgh Steelers or Buffalo Bills?

AntonioBrownMJ.png

Back
Top Bottom