This Picture is worth over a Billion words.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When you know a lot about a subject you can just go off and within a couple of minutes have a few paragraphs or even a few pages of stuff. I knew that a few of you would post TL;DR and a few would come through with the totally original idea of having a gif of someone dancing around
laugh.gif

BTW, why do people post that they did not read a post, if you didn't read it do you think I or your fellow posters give a damn. Writing about this topic is like drawing or painting is for others, a fun form of self expression. If someone learns something or simply enjoyed stuff they already knew, stated in a different manner, I will have been glad I wrote it, if you don't want to read it, no one is forcing you to read anything that I or anyone else posts on here.
Well what were you expecting writing 5 paragraphs on economics on NT of all places? Of course it's gonna be filled with DR gifs
laugh.gif

You could just start a thread and I'm sure that people would contribute to a healthy discussion about that subject,I would.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When you know a lot about a subject you can just go off and within a couple of minutes have a few paragraphs or even a few pages of stuff. I knew that a few of you would post TL;DR and a few would come through with the totally original idea of having a gif of someone dancing around
laugh.gif

BTW, why do people post that they did not read a post, if you didn't read it do you think I or your fellow posters give a damn. Writing about this topic is like drawing or painting is for others, a fun form of self expression. If someone learns something or simply enjoyed stuff they already knew, stated in a different manner, I will have been glad I wrote it, if you don't want to read it, no one is forcing you to read anything that I or anyone else posts on here.
Well what were you expecting writing 5 paragraphs on economics on NT of all places? Of course it's gonna be filled with DR gifs
laugh.gif

You could just start a thread and I'm sure that people would contribute to a healthy discussion about that subject,I would.

My dude Jay-Z takin over a post that has nothin to do with him.
pimp.gif

But seriously for the people saying he is laughable compared to them just keep in mind he grew up in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America during the 80's/90's  and was slingin crack.

My dude Jay-Z takin over a post that has nothin to do with him.
pimp.gif

But seriously for the people saying he is laughable compared to them just keep in mind he grew up in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America during the 80's/90's  and was slingin crack.

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bet Hov wanted to be at this dinner SO bad...

Hov’s a pawn at best… he knows his role aint with the big boys… no shots at him but if you really think his rank is up there 
roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

I see the sarcasm went over a lot of peoples head....
grin.gif

I know Hov doesn't belong with these people...but let him rap about/tell it....he's deserves to be eating with this group....

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bet Hov wanted to be at this dinner SO bad...

Hov’s a pawn at best… he knows his role aint with the big boys… no shots at him but if you really think his rank is up there 
roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

I see the sarcasm went over a lot of peoples head....
grin.gif

I know Hov doesn't belong with these people...but let him rap about/tell it....he's deserves to be eating with this group....

Back
Top Bottom