This Shot STILL Gives Me Chills... :eeekk

spot rusherz

Banned
I remember me and my dudes were watching this.and I was the only Laker fan

The way the end of this game played out is
eek.gif
... Once Tim Duncan hit thatoff-balance shot, I thought the game was reynolds...

Then Fish came with THE GREATEST BUZZER BEAT OF ALL TIME
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Derek Fisher ran straight to the locker room in fear of his life. Seriously the Lakers DIPPED...priceless
laugh.gif

Spurs actin like they won the game, dudes went from
happy.gif
to
indifferent.gif
in 0.4 seconds, then last week when Sasha shot that 3 at the buzzer, ilove it.
pimp.gif

1. Like Shaq said, one lucky shot for another.
smh.gif
for the people working the clock leaving .4 left. Should have just ran itdown to 0. Idiots.

i was on the phone with my mom all pissed off cause i thought we were gonna lose. when he hit it i started yelling and going nuts, threw my phone across theroom

i was speechless for a good 10 minutes. also i never seen so many post and new topics pop up in SECONDS on NT EVER
laugh.gif

I remember watching the game & seeing Duncan hit that shot I was like
eek.gif

Then D-Fish hit that I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Perfect player to go to in that situation since he was the lefty on the floor, he was able to get it off quicker & with better aim.

Call it "hope", "precog"........."fanboyness", or whatever... but I knew the Lakers would win that game even after the duncanleaner. I just felt like that game was still gonna go to LA somehow..

I remember when I Duncan hit that shot, I was devastated, and in a pure disbelief.
However, when D Fish hit that miracle shot, I was jumping on my coach, and was running and screaming throughout my house.
Good memories
pimp.gif
, but we lost in the finals that year.
frown.gif

when it happened, i woke up everyone in my house.....................never yelled so loud in my life i dont think, and took me a good 2-3 hours before i couldget to sleep

Back
Top Bottom