This Shot STILL Gives Me Chills... :eeekk

I remember watching this game thinking it was over.

Neither of the teams were my favorite, but I was rooting for the Lakers.

Soon as DFish hit that shot, I literally jumped around acting like they were my hometown team
laugh.gif

The Lakers never should've had that opportunity anyways.

Like someone else stated after TD shot it should've went to 0.

Tell me how u shoot the ball at 2 seconds and 0.4 seconds is still left

Originally Posted by JPZx

Could Rondo do this?

nope
No need to talk about rondo...

Just a great moment.

I was visiting my mom before I went on deployment. We were watching the game and she was sad when duncan hit that shot. I was in the dumps. My mom goes to turnthe TV. I told her just leave it. We watch and she screams, I scream hell you could hear the whole block just lose it. Everybody came out side and startedchanting lets go lakers! It was great.

I'll never forget this night- I actually was taping the game and ran out of film too soon
laugh.gif
. I get most of the thing, but miss maybe the craziest ending I've everseen in my life. I think I smiled for a week straight.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

1. Like Shaq said, one lucky shot for another.
smh.gif
for the people working the clock leaving .4 left. Should have just ran it down to 0. Idiots.

Exactly...thats why you have home court advantage.
smh.gif
art them leaving 0.4

That Fisher shot lead to the most gangster outro for a team of all time. Second it went in Fisher was gone. gotta have slomo to even see the expression on hisface before he was officially out the building. Spurs after finding out they lost were the only ones left on the court.

Btw I remember Edward Norton holding a Fisher for President Banner the next home game in LA. Classic

I ran around my neighborhood for a good 10 minutes with this face on
eek.gif
andyelling .4 at the top of my lungs , my phone rang for the next hour. It was amazing.

i remember when that happened without me realizing it, i got off my bed and ran through my house into my living room, hopped over a couch and ran into mybackyard. i seriously blacked out and had no idea what just happened, word to frank the tank. in my opinion, hands down the greatest shot in the history ofbasketball.

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

JONFARR wrote:

THIS shot still gives me chills.
lidgepujols.jpg

vid?

No need, here's the rundown.
-Playoff game
-2 on base, two outs 9th inning.
-Pujols hit homer to send series back to St. Louis
-Crowd gets DEAD SILENT
laugh.gif

-Cardinals later lose series

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indeed i got goosebumps all over again

eek.gif
and it seems like Al Michels makes any big play a classic

I hope you're joking bro. I mean, I like Al Michaels and all, but that is BY FAR the WORST call that he's made. He's just not a basketballguy. Compare it to the other "Miracle", the one on ice that is. He was better then. .4? Terrible
smh.gif

The only reason Duncan had to take that crazy leaning fadeaway is Shaq was pushing him. Shaq has his left hand on Duncan's right hip/side the whole playand is shoving him away the basket.... watch the video. Should have been an "And 1" ...and the resulting missed free throw would cause the remaining0.4 to expire.

Back
Top Bottom