THIS TAKES THE CAKE....

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JD214

[Bye.  Don't forget to grab your hood and burning cross on your way out.]
pimp.gif

Don't know how dude lasted so long posted such reckless stuff about black people every opportunity

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't even get angry anymore, only because I can't. I am so disgusted with racism it has just left me feeling empty. Hopeless almost, like it will never end and I don't know what to do to help stop it. Duno if anyone gets what I am trying to say.  SMH
... but Rosa Parks is overrated
laugh.gif

Anyways, nothing much to say here other than
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
straight disgusting. What makes it worse to me is I don't think she actually believes it's racist. She's just that ignorant. Not defending her, but I've been to Sweden and it's pretty much completely white.
What does that have to do with how I feel about racism B? I swear you dudes try to hard

Originally Posted by sreggie101

the cake is extremely gross but everyone smiling and laughing just makes the whole picture pretty disturbing
30t6p3b.gif
euro racism? idk...should i be surprised?
nerd.gif

i just noticed the title...i see what u did there...

Im sure rasicm is all over the place bro. I was hella shocked when i found out about this which is from my country (Turkey). Check out this Turkish soccer player...read his lips(0.51)
30t6p3b.gif

Concept of a live human cake is actually pretty cool. The guy shrieking in pain when it was cut was also somewhat cool imo. It being red velvet was just an awesome touch, I love red velvet cake. The clitoridectomy was way too much though. It could have been taken out of context, but a clitoredectomy on a cake in front of guests is just odd.
So if this is racist, are we never allowed to eat a live human cake? It's gotta be some color right? If we all eat human cakes corresponding to our own skin color will that be acceptable? 

If it wasn't a chocolate cake would anyone really care?

Is everything racist?

Am I wrong for not even wanting to hear what the artist has to say about this? Does it really matter?

Racism is so embedded in ALL OF US (just look at the doll test) and the self-hate is so common, that no explanation given can cover up the fact that this "artist" is at the very least making light of how much of the world sees us and at the very worse playing his part in making it "okay" for people who aren't of African descent to use us as the punchline in their jokes. Outside of the message that it's fun to dismember an African woman and feed parts of her to herself, what does it say about a room full of women who would shudder at the thought of themselves or anyone that looks like them being mutilated in such a way, finding humor in it when it is done to a cake representing women they feel are so beneath them that they are nothing more than soft, useless, unwholesome food.

Disgusted doesn't even begin to explain how I feel about this.

On a second look that +#$$ looks like some sort of ritual
sick.gif
sick.gif
  I've seen people cut in pieces beheaded whatever no problem but this makes my stomach turn .

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Concept of a live human cake is actually pretty cool. The guy shrieking in pain when it was cut was also somewhat cool imo. It being red velvet was just an awesome touch, I love red velvet cake. The clitoridectomy was way too much though. It could have been taken out of context, but a clitoredectomy on a cake in front of guests is just odd.
So if this is racist, are we never allowed to eat a live human cake? It's gotta be some color right? If we all eat human cakes corresponding to our own skin color will that be acceptable? 

Is everything racist?

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Why would you want to eat a human cake of any color?

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Is everything racist?

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Why would you want to eat a human cake of any color?

Why not? 

Back
Top Bottom