This video gives me the chills Vol. Da Raidazz

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by zube42

Ready for this year, got season tickets.

quit-smoking-burning-money.jpg

exit the thread son.

laugh.gif

49ers all day!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

indifferent.gif
Um, they play in different conferences and they play 1 time every 4 @!$@!** years
eyes.gif
I watch every raider & 49er game that is televised every week and I have posters, gear and dvds from both teams.
So why can't i be a fan of both teams?
What's the big deal, SF and OAK are seperated by 1 measly bridge
laugh.gif
,they are practically right next to each other.
Not to mention the fact that in Northern Cali, I'm sure you know, both raider and 9er games are broadcasted every week, usually one team plays on Fox, theother plays on CBS and usually they play at different times. And because I don't like to watch just 1 game a week, typically, I end up watching hte raidersand 9ers play every sunday. And because I watch (and have watched) both teams every sunday I now call myself a fan of both teams.
Please stop acting like the raiders and 49ers should be arch enemies for absolutely no reason at all other than the fact that the fans rile this rivalry up tobe Cowboys/49ers or 49ers/rams every year when they play in the preseason
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Most fans don't ever put things into perspective, the raiders and 49ers never had a rivalry when the raiders were in LA, so why do they have a rivalrynow? Because of the proximity between the cities? The rivalry between the 9ers and raiders is pure bull #!!$ because it never even existed.
So now I will mimic your gesture and stoneface you back.
indifferent.gif

Peep the sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 92

indifferent.gif
Um, they play in different conferences and they play 1 time every 4 @!$@!** years
eyes.gif
I watch every raider & 49er game that is televised every week and I have posters, gear and dvds from both teams.
laugh.gif
, they are practically right next to each other.
Not to mention the fact that in Northern Cali, I'm sure you know, both raider and 9er games are broadcasted every week, usually one team plays on Fox, the other plays on CBS and usually they play at different times. And because I don't like to watch just 1 game a week, typically, I end up watching hte raiders and 9ers play every sunday. And because I watch (and have watched) both teams every sunday I now call myself a fan of both teams.
Please stop acting like the raiders and 49ers should be arch enemies for absolutely no reason at all other than the fact that the fans rile this rivalry up to be Cowboys/49ers or 49ers/rams every year when they play in the preseason
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Most fans don't ever put things into perspective, the raiders and 49ers never had a rivalry when the raiders were in LA, so why do they have a rivalry now? Because of the proximity between the cities? The rivalry between the 9ers and raiders is pure bull #!!$ because it never even existed.

Peep the sig
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

The Autumn wind is a senile owner and a first round bust. Why did they show that clip of Earl Campbell? He took that dudes best hit and still scored theTouchdown.

Originally Posted by 92

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
, they are practically right next to each other.
Not to mention the fact that in Northern Cali, I'm sure you know, both raider and 9er games are broadcasted every week, usually one team plays on Fox, the other plays on CBS and usually they play at different times. And because I don't like to watch just 1 game a week, typically, I end up watching hte raiders and 9ers play every sunday. And because I watch (and have watched) both teams every sunday I now call myself a fan of both teams.
Please stop acting like the raiders and 49ers should be arch enemies for absolutely no reason at all other than the fact that the fans rile this rivalry up to be Cowboys/49ers or 49ers/rams every year when they play in the preseason
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Most fans don't ever put things into perspective, the raiders and 49ers never had a rivalry when the raiders were in LA, so why do they have a rivalry now? Because of the proximity between the cities? The rivalry between the 9ers and raiders is pure bull #!!$ because it never even existed.

Peep the sig
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Great point?!
eyes.gif

you can't even type anything because YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom