This Video > Roc Boys

pimp.gif

My-T.

LMAO I was watching this yesterday. I saw a clip of it on TV and then got online looking for it. This video is just straight fire hahah
pimp.gif

Instant classic.

Hate all you want; Snoop has that "L.L. Cool J" everlasting affect on the game.

The true rebirth of cool, IMO.

Respected.

"I'm goona take it slooowww ooww ooww, not gonna rush the strrroooke"

Grade A G-14 PIFF
smokin.gif

I knew he was gonna sing sooner or later

haha im so relieved you guys @!#!+* with this song too. haha i would sing it in the car and think my street cred was decreasing. thanks for being there with meguys!

I'm about to break out my iridescent magenta shirt I have just like that red one. Taco Meat in abundance.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

ALready one of my favorite songs of '07.

"already?" there is only a month left....

But Agreed, i be bumping the new Snoop X T-pain
laugh.gif
jam hard.

now the real question is which band is gonna get this joint first? lol, comedy central

Yall just lettin Snoop use is pass....u know damn well if T-Pain woulda done this song, it would be laugh fest. This song is HORRIBLE
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Yall just lettin Snoop use is pass....u know damn well if T-Pain woulda done this song, it would be laugh fest. This song is HORRIBLE
smh.gif
My son, you need a laxative. Just to calm you down a lil' bit. Maybe even find that waitress fromApplebees. This song is so bad its good.

I swear, Stephon Marbury type N's always wanna bring the team down..
smh.gif

My-T.

Demographic for song = CLUBS, FEMALES.

Fact that this joint is COOL on the fellas side of things... Brilliant.

TeePeso, you can't stand Kanye's "Stronger" either, so......................................

Alicia Keys looking broad...
eek.gif

Song is nice. Video is great. Fro Snoop...this is pretty damnn tight. Reminds me of the movie "The Last Dragon"...

bumping this to the top since it is my favorite music video. Also since Im always on here I can easily play it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom