This why Malice>>>Pusha T

Malice's Book Excerpt #1 from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.

My dude

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if i need spiritual and life guidance i'll goto church i won't turn to a 30 year old rapper who's had a change of heart and is shoving it down our throats

Originally Posted by baggedbaggy

if i need spiritual and life guidance i'll goto church i won't turn to a 30 year old rapper who's had a change of heart and is shoving it down our throats
So you think the people in church were born PERFECT??

If you'll listen to his music that sometimes celebrates the wrong lifestyle, why turn on him when he begins to live and or speak positively??

But ANYway...

I don't think THIS makes him ">> Pusha" tho...

Spoiler [+]
CDAL1240.jpg
clipse-road-to-till-the-casket-drops-album-art-cover-49427.jpeg
clipse-til-the-casket-drops-hq-1-300x300.jpg

But his performance on THESE do...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by baggedbaggy

So you think the people in church were born PERFECT??

If you'll listen to his music that sometimes celebrates the wrong lifestyle, why turn on him when he begins to live and or speak positively??  

Cause rappin/talkin about anything positive is wack son...  
ohwell.gif

^ i think Ab-liva's flow/delivery is crazy,,,sandman is weak though.

and i can't stand this new *!@! malice been doin,,,i use to make the argument that malice was a better mc (he was on "lord willin") ,,,,but pusha over dark "hell hath no furry" beats was
pimp.gif

they got different styles too, malice has turned into more of a conscious rapper while pusha boasts nd brags about it,,,nd i really can't get down with conscious rap.

totally agreed. no malice is better than pusha t right now. period. if push would of kept the simpler flow and hadnt tried to go SO OVER THE TOP with "word play" like allll these rappers do these days, he would still be as cold as he once was. he is moving way too mainstream and trying to be overly clever

I'll never understand what you NTers praise in him

WGIFC Vol.1 - The sermon

They are all tough but Pusha has the most charisma so he gets the most shine.

I think that also makes him the only one with any solo appeal. I ain't trying to hear a whole tape of just Malice or Liva.

Rosce P coldchain..... I like malice pre religion overload... I don't do all that sinner god stuff... Some dudes need that advice and mental rearrangement...

I want that malice "I'm not you" flow...

The next Clipse album is gonna be weird one verse from Pusha T about selling drugs and shooting people followed by Malice rapping about Jesus or something.

totally agreed. no malice is better than pusha t right now. period. if push would of kept the simpler flow and hadnt tried to go SO OVER THE TOP with "word play" like allll these rappers do these days, he would still be as cold as he once was. he is moving way too mainstream and trying to be overly clever

How does that even make sense considering today's mainstream, ther's maybe five artist hot right now who have the wordplay of pusha

Back
Top Bottom