This youtube video is guaranteed to make you *facepalm.. ignorance at its finest

The World is full of many idiotic people. I don't understand how the validity of this video could be thaaat shocking. I'm willing to bet that it'sreal.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Honestly...this video reeks of sarcasm and satire...I don't think someone could be this ignorant...it just looks false
i was hoping this too...but the way the host exasperates seems so genuine...

like she's offended that she's indian / hindu / etc.

idk man...but if it is, props. they fooled me.

smh.gif

"Its the right way though isn't it?"
"You're not hindu though, you just think you are."

That made me laugh. Theres no stoneface big enough for those comments.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by iAllan

Her response video

DOUBLE FACEPALM C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER VICTORY

This is fake as hell I dont think anyone is that dumb... check the joke at 5:20
laugh.gif
its obvious they're
�playing around to score efame

she thinks WEARING green means your "going green"
smh.gif

she pours out the soda so she doesn't waste the can
smh.gif

she thinks ou have to believe in god in order to be "green"
smh.gif

its not real, its just acting to show the ignorance of religion when it goes too far.
the girls said...
"p.s. there have been a lot of people wondering whether this video is real or not. i will say that it is as real as God "

Damn, no offense to any christians when I say this but they are some of the most ignorant educated people
smh.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

Damn, no offense to any christians when I say this but they are some of the most ignorant educated people
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
at this fake video... they failed at being funny

Honestly...this video reeks of sarcasm and satire...I don't think someone could be this ignorant...it just looks false
yeah its fake

Yeah
laugh.gif
, it is definitely fake. The "god and green" video just confirmed that in my opinion. Itwas offensive at first, until I realized it was just very dark improvised comedy. The heavy cuts in the editing after a harsh line further proves that.
laugh.gif
atthe angry reactions of NT, I don't blame ya...but it is fake. And once you realize that, you might have a chuckle (in a very dark comedic sort of way).

video isn't a real conversation....please just watch it and you'll notice that everyone in this video is acting.....they're just trying to bring light to the real ignorance that is out there...

good video if you ask me....bravo
yup there all acting even her accent doesn't sound real

these "white" chicks are plain stupid. and the indian one is a fool for thinking they're friends.

Back
Top Bottom