Those familiar with Asian Candy

whiterabbit.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo $%$% this thread
laugh.gif
I'm over here salivating....I might have to take a break from studying and take a trip to get some.

Yo $%$% this thread
laugh.gif
I'm over here salivating....I might have to take a break from studying and take a trip to get some.

^ I don't know I'm in Manhattan ever so often and still to this day cannot find any green tea kit kat
laugh.gif

^ I don't know I'm in Manhattan ever so often and still to this day cannot find any green tea kit kat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

tumblr_lhlv2lYTVv1qgst7no1_400.jpg

Gummy Choco >>>>>>>>>>>>*  .... last time I was in Hong Kong in 2008 I bought a $100 dollars worth of these and stuffed em up in my luggage bag... in North America they go for like $5.99 for one tube, in HK you can easily buy one for 2 dollars with no tax.
the blue cap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where the hell you shopping at to get em for 6?
laugh.gif
i find em for around 2-3 bucks a tube
they got a big tube and a small tube too maybe thats what youre talking about
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

tumblr_lhlv2lYTVv1qgst7no1_400.jpg

Gummy Choco >>>>>>>>>>>>*  .... last time I was in Hong Kong in 2008 I bought a $100 dollars worth of these and stuffed em up in my luggage bag... in North America they go for like $5.99 for one tube, in HK you can easily buy one for 2 dollars with no tax.
the blue cap
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where the hell you shopping at to get em for 6?
laugh.gif
i find em for around 2-3 bucks a tube
they got a big tube and a small tube too maybe thats what youre talking about
tongue.gif

kasugai-muscat-gummy.jpg

but i'm off these gelatin type candies...not good for the body.

Those variant kit kats will be copped though.

kasugai-muscat-gummy.jpg

but i'm off these gelatin type candies...not good for the body.

Those variant kit kats will be copped though.

Originally Posted by NYC game

laugh.gif

Thats what I'm saying, Im out here in LI and the spots I go to don't carry them. People I know in the city can't find them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Thats what I'm saying, Im out here in LI and the spots I go to don't carry them. People I know in the city can't find them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Oh, these?

I know where to get them...

Spoiler [+]
Narita Airport
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Oh, these?

I know where to get them...

Spoiler [+]
Narita Airport
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom