Those new Dominos Oven Roasted Sandwiches are Crackkkkkkk

either way, I'll try one... but I doubt anything will beat my fav. subway sandwich::::

Italian Herb/Cheese Bread foot long..
Turkey Breast
Pepper Jack and American Cheese
Half Lettuce Half Spinach
Pickles, Jalepenos, Onions
Parmesean Cheese, Oregano and LOTS OF SWEET ONION SAUCE!!!

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Left over pizza meats to make a sandwich is not crack, sandwiches taste disgusting....
so does other fast food restaurants. in wendy's, the way you make the meat inside the chili is from the old hamburger meat. and sometimes, that meat is OLD...this is EXACTLY how it is made.

made on grill, for sandwiches
15-10 mins later, they are put into a metal bin and never seen until the end of the night
closing time: take the meat and put it in a plastic bag. *mark the plastic bag with the date and put into the freezer*
a few days later, the meat is take out, reboiled and chopped up.
finally, put into the "cooked" chili and severed to millions of people per day.
laugh.gif

wendy's was my fast food experience
I thought there stuff was fresh never frozen. Something I don't know?
The meat is not frozen. but AFTER it is cooked, then it is either thrown away (rarely) or used for chili meat

Not cool. Why am I not surprised though. I've heard so many bad things about the fast food and food industry in general.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

^
its not like you can get a whole chicken breast on a sandwich from subway. either way its going to be sliced up chicken breast. check out the chicken in both the pictures, its damn near the exact same
subway_chicken_teriyaki.jpg

dominosx-large.jpg

yeah you can

ovenroastedchickenbreast.jpg

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Appreciated.

Quizno's is my favorite though. Subway is all bread. They cheap with the meat and their new flat bread sandwich is horrible.

<>
quiznos is delicious but so many calories.. you're lucky to get a sandwich under a grand in calories, which is ridiculous. but damn are theygood.

i never buy food from places where you hand the cashier $ and your food comes to you.

i much prefer establishments where you see the cook, cooking process, and configuration of your meal.

tacos el gordo FTW

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

i never buy food from places where you hand the cashier $ and your food comes to you.

i much prefer establishments where you see the cook, cooking process, and configuration of your meal.

tacos el gordo FTW
2ed6uzk.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Those are OVERLY greasy. You can feel the added flab on your body with every bite.
laugh.gif

Says the guy named 10 piece nuggets with an avatar of 10 piece nuggets....Wow...
roll.gif

You know those sandwiches can't be good if this guy don't like em...

wow lol someone just got played

Originally Posted by bjamez20

^
its not like you can get a whole chicken breast on a sandwich from subway. either way its going to be sliced up chicken breast. check out the chicken in both the pictures, its damn near the exact same
subway_chicken_teriyaki.jpg

Subway makes the sandwich right in front of you though and you get to decide what to put on it.

I love how in the commercials they beat subway in a "national taste contest" but really everyone I know would rather have subway.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

tacos el gordo FTW
So you don't go to resteraunts?

Never to greasy, never overcooked, undercooked, always taste good

papa_johns.jpg

2604715128_1a9e92a864.jpg

this pizza is #$%+*++ gross, but when money is low I just gotta deal with it
14196869aa_i.jpg

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

The 1 I had was pretty good but it is like $6 nd madddd small lol
You need a new connection.. double posts 10 hours apart and %!%+
laugh.gif

lmao at the people defending subway, that place is equally as gross. whatever you do dont order tuna from there.

and little caesars is crack btw.

Back
Top Bottom