Those of you with a wife or serious girlfriend, would you leave her right now for this girl?

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Nope, maybe I'm a self hating hispanic person , but I cant stand girls who speak spanish , spanglish, or have THAT accent. 
30t6p3b.gif

i love my spanish/hispanic/latino women wit their sexi accents.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Nope, maybe I'm a self hating hispanic person , but I cant stand girls who speak spanish , spanglish, or have THAT accent. 
30t6p3b.gif

i love my spanish/hispanic/latino women wit their sexi accents.
laugh.gif
maybe I was @ BCC to long

She's Latina, so she'll become manatee status if we ever had a child, so no.

EDIT: @Angryostrich Hahaha, agreed 100%, f*ck I look like wifing up a FOB?

Originally Posted by ireminisce

she sort of reminds me of stacey dash in the face.

Exactly what I was thinking. And her body is better than Stacey's 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
 She's bad as +#+*

Originally Posted by heelish

She's Latina, so she'll become manatee status if we ever had a child, so no.

Your statement is flawed, Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, Lauren Sanchez  (just to name a few) beg to differ.  

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

Nah. Girl on the left in the white is bomb too.

Fine aint everything, that $&* might bring out insecurities you didn't even know you had b.

My girl looks plenty good for me, dawg.

I am going to make my girl read this thread.
This is off topic, but we had a discussion yesterday that she thinks that men should keep chivalry,courtship to impress girls and pay for both meals on dates, EVEN if the girl invites him out for the date. Her claim is that since men go mainly for looks and want you to look good, women can withold that and try to look good as much as possible, and so this means the men have to pay on dates to try to get you and chase you and romance you, and they can keep their chivalry and take on the courtship.

I completely disagreed in said that why should a man always pay meals for the dates, when #1, not in a relationship with the girl and hasn't wifed her, and that if he pays for the first date, well the girl can pay for the second. This is 2012, what is with keeping this mentality with the double standards against men on courtship? I also told her that men do not always just factor looks into the equation. If all it is is just looks and body, they likely just want to %%%# you due to pure physical attraction. 

Good to know that not all men just go purely for looks.  

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by DaGrandMarquis

Nah. Girl on the left in the white is bomb too.

Fine aint everything, that $&* might bring out insecurities you didn't even know you had b.

My girl looks plenty good for me, dawg.

I am going to make my girl read this thread.
This is off topic, but we had a discussion yesterday that she thinks that men should keep chivalry,courtship to impress girls and pay for both meals on dates, EVEN if the girl invites him out for the date. Her claim is that since men go mainly for looks and want you to look good, women can withold that and try to look good as much as possible, and so this means the men have to pay on dates to try to get you and chase you and romance you, and they can keep their chivalry and take on the courtship.

I completely disagreed in said that why should a man always pay meals for the dates, when #1, not in a relationship with the girl and hasn't wifed her, and that if he pays for the first date, well the girl can pay for the second. This is 2012, what is with keeping this mentality with the double standards against men on courtship? I also told her that men do not always just factor looks into the equation. If all it is is just looks and body, they likely just want to %%%# you due to pure physical attraction. 

Good to know that not all men just go purely for looks.  

Hol' up... but i'm finna get my Steezin' on!

A guy is suppose to pay for the meals for ladies, because woman know what guys wants, they know what guys need. Therefore, us men must earn it!

Not only that, but men must respect the value of woman. If that's to hard for you, maybe you don't deserve her.
pimp.gif

/Steezin'

Back
Top Bottom