Those who DYE their SOLES!!!!!???

those undefeated 6s look dope, well atleast the base does. i wouldve painted the white part orange and left the icy sole ICY, the soles just look piss yellow from age in my opinion.

Sea glow is probably the best thing i can tell you. It wont be a quick process cuz the dye has penetrated the sole, but its the best solution i can think of

Yep.. Add some dye into whatever you make your icing with (I use a retrobrite recipe). I'm thinking about doin it to my bred 01 bred 11s, to bring that 'Red' back.

I'm trying to dye my Gym green Foamposites' soles how did you dye yours. What method did you use and what steps did you take?

Rit dye and sea glow method I'm not sure why or what I was answering when I answered angelus...yes ur right

Wats up out there? I also have the question of how to dye these soles? Not sure exactly, took some pistons 6s taped off the upper painted area and attempted to dye the ice. I used no sea glow, got a suggestion to use alcohol and the dye. It seeped under the tape and dye parts of the painted area. Also didn't really stick to the ice. Now I have a larger clean up than before. Any ideas besides adding sea glow to the equation?

Back
Top Bottom