Those Who Wear Contacts/Contacts Appreciation: Am I ok or R.I.P? Vol. R.IP You Know It!!!

kl9

First off, I finally made the switch
smokin.gif

But my eyes started itching, so I rubbed it (pause) and when I tried taking it out, it was gone. My question is:

Where are they?
laugh.gif
Behind my eyes somewhere or is it possible that theyjust fell out?

Originally Posted by KL9

First off, I finally made the switch
smokin.gif

But my eyes started itching, so I rubbed it (pause) and when I tried taking it out, it was gone. My question is:

Where are they?
laugh.gif
Behind my eyes somewhere or is it possible that they just fell out?
could be either one honestly

I got one stuck before, was irritating and I couldnt see out of that eye. By the time I found it and took it out, it was all gooey
sick.gif

man sometimes it gets lost in the back of my eye and once i had to go to eye doctor and she took it out.. terrible memory
frown.gif
lol

Originally Posted by needsomejays

So what happens if it's stuck behind my eyes?
frown.gif
Will Ieventually go blind?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I got one stuck before, was irritating and I couldnt see out of that eye. By the time I found it and took it out, it was all gooey
sick.gif
How long did that take? And should I put on another pair?
ohwell.gif

dont rub your eyes when u have contacts on, it could have gone up towards your brain just as easily as it could have fallen out

Originally Posted by bkroc915

man sometimes it gets lost in the back of my eye and once i had to go to eye doctor and she took it out.. terrible memory
frown.gif
lol
What happened? I'm shook as hell right now,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My optometrist said that contacts can't go behind your eyes. I told her that I once fell asleep with my contacts on and when I woke up, my left contact wasgone. So yeah, it must have fallen out.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by needsomejays

So what happens if it's stuck behind my eyes?
frown.gif
Will I eventually go blind?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

sick.gif
How long did that take? And should I put on another pair?
ohwell.gif
i think it really would just be caught up in your eye lid, cant really go behind your eye, if you dont feel any irritation in that eye, itprobably just fell out

Most likely it's like behind your eye lids or something, just close your eyes and roll it around until you see the lense.

they cant go behind your eye like in your brain but they can post up on the top of your eye. has happened to me a couple times. usually you would be able tofeel that though. it would feel uncomfortable. put some eye drops in and rotate your eyeball around. it can catch the contact and move it back down if its upthere.

I'm seriously finding some humor despite the small fear,
laugh.gif
. NT,thanks for your input.

I've tried rubbing my eyes again and rotating my eyes. It feels a little more "puffy" but nothing more. Crap.

look everywhere on and around you. I've had lesnes stick on my eyelid, to the mirror and fell on the ground. Check on you first and if you can't findit bring a flashlight to search. don't go too far the lense is very tricky but it's there somewhere.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

look everywhere on and around you. I've had lesnes stick on my eyelid, to the mirror and fell on the ground. Check on you first and if you can't find it bring a flashlight to search. don't go too far the lense is very tricky but it's there somewhere.
It was a few hours ago, so...
ohwell.gif
But dang, what's theworse case scenario? Should I put another pair on?

i'm guessing you looked in the mirror and you don't feel anything so most likely they fell out.

this happened to me last night...was stuck in my eyelid and i was trying to roll it back in place but it folded over and i had to take it out...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dano4o8

this happened to me last night...was stuck in my eyelid and i was trying to roll it back in place but it folded over and i had to take it out...
frown.gif
How do you know it was stuck inside? Could you see it? Did you feel it?

I can't really feel anything, but it seems like I'm "creating the feel" with my paranoia...
ohwell.gif

the same thing happened to me when i first got contacts. it most likely fell out.
like someone said, it's pretty impossible for your contact to go behind your eyeball.
if it was anywhere besides on your cornea, you'd feel discomfort.
just put another one in and look for the other one if you feel like it

if you cant feel it in your eye, then it fell out

mine always come out when I rub them, it can be on your shirt or on the floor, theyre hard to find tho..

It happens to me once in a while. If you feel it and its bothering then its still there stuck behind your eyelid, just keep searching. Good luck
laugh.gif

pull your eye lid up (like your giving someone the crazy eye)

don't move your head and look straight

DONT MOVE YOUR HEAD and try looking down

this causes the contact to slide back down if its stuck up there

Back
Top Bottom