Thot Hate

Why is everyone hating on the thots? Notice this a lot on NT lately. Free the thots!

Last edited:
heard a dude coin the term "thot-uarache" 
roll.gif

let them have fun 

Honestly I never paid much attention to it because they wouldn't exist if ****** weren't so overwhelmingly thirsty for box. But i must admit that i'm starting to get real annoyed by all these IG chicks picking up an Ipad and becoming DJ's :rolleyes.

Also the way some of these **** talk as if there ***** brings success is irritating, they have such a false sense of entitlement because they happen to look good. but again this attitude only exist because of ****** who allow themselves to be suckas.

I had a old Joint who i use to smash (who is now married Btw) who thought it was normal behavior to ask me to get her nails done, talkin bout it's only 30$. I just laughed at her and watched as she looked at me crazy because i said no. Under what circumstance would it be sensible to pay for the nails of a married woman who i'm no longer having sex with. Chicks will try the craziest things because other dudes let them get away with it.

How you make this thread with no pics?

Shameful OP

No pics because I'm not exactly sure what defines one as a "thot". I might not understand the hate because I don't understand the word. I just know that the hate is unwarranted. It seems like being a thot is dope though. You get paid to show products off and make appearances to people who follow you. Why would one hate on this?

Honestly I never paid much attention to it because they wouldn't exist if ****** weren't so overwhelmingly thirsty for box. But i must admit that i'm starting to get real annoyed by all these IG chicks picking up an Ipad and becoming DJ's :rolleyes.

Also the way some of these **** talk as if there ***** brings success is irritating, they have such a false sense of entitlement because they happen to look good. but again this attitude only exist because of ****** who allow themselves to be suckas.

This is exactly what I'm talking about right here.

View media item 2196035

For all things dudes hate on this girls for, it's as simple as not pay them any attention. Who gives a **** if one says she a dj she ain't gonna be good :lol:

Dudes straight said Kim deserved to get robbed cause... reasons? :lol:. I don't get it man **** is really not that deep.
The dudes that hate are a huge reason why they get famous.

Sometimes I think dudes are jealous [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I agree dudes that hate actually help them. I wouldn't even know about them Westbrook girls if it wasn't for a ***** hating :lol:

Halle Berry is a thot.

I do not like this post.

Last edited:
I don't get it either.

Just **** em and enjoy them for that. Last I recall they were the ones thirsty for ****.

I aint listening to them or caring what their job is like that.

Sometimes I think dudes are jealous [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I agree dudes that hate actually help them. I wouldn't even know about them Westbrook girls if it wasn't for a ***** hating :lol:

Bruh I've put my girl on to soooooo many IG girls BECAUSE of NT :lol:

Dudes know every move these bops are making but say they don't pay them no mind.

There's only hate when these chicks try to falsify the value of what your doing. If someone is willing to pay you because you look good then so be it, but don't be out here acting like your Dj Drama. Also **** have a way of judging women who don't take that route and shame them for not using sex to their advantage. That's not a mindset that's very smart considering looks fade and theirs no shortage of pretty chicks.

These new era of thots really be out here trying to make it seem as if they gaining success off their own merit or "talent". and when industries are shunning talent in favor of ****, yea i'm gonna look down on that.

Only hate when they don't suck ****.
Or lie about not sucking ****.
Like you little **** sucker we all know you suck ****, papis got you on recorded video sucking **** and you still trynna act all high and mighty about sucking ****.
Then you wanna go talk **** about another mami cause she suck **** when ya **** sucking *** suck **** too.

There's only hate when these chicks try to falsify the value of what your doing. If someone is willing to pay you because you look good then so be it, but don't be out here acting like your Dj Drama. Also **** have a way of judging women who don't take that route and shame them for not using sex to their advantage. That's not a mindset that's very smart considering looks fade and theirs no shortage of pretty chicks.

These new era of thots really be out here trying to make it seem as if they gaining success off their own merit or "talent". and when industries are shunning talent in favor of ****, yea i'm gonna look down on that.

It's as simple as not following or paying attention to these girls if they are sooo offensive to your sensibilities. You make it deeper than it need to be

Back
Top Bottom