Though, im late: Smallville is a great series. wow!

I just started watching the series on DVD..got the box set from season 1 through 6. Im on season 3 and wow so far...show is crazy.  Lana is beautiful (Kristen Kruek?)...and heres a video of me and my homeboy yesterday laughing at a Smallville scene. we were 
pimp.gif

I just started watching the series on DVD..got the box set from season 1 through 6. Im on season 3 and wow so far...show is crazy.  Lana is beautiful (Kristen Kruek?)...and heres a video of me and my homeboy yesterday laughing at a Smallville scene. we were 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauda112

it goes downhill, trust me
Word Mayor. Plus they making it to kid friendly cuz they don't got Clark smashing enough. He shoulda been smashed Chloa, Lana, Lois, Tess, that chcik that died, etc.

IMO it's time to wrap tha show up they aint goin nowhere with the half #@+ Justice League and Zodd plot.

Started great tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauda112

it goes downhill, trust me
Word Mayor. Plus they making it to kid friendly cuz they don't got Clark smashing enough. He shoulda been smashed Chloa, Lana, Lois, Tess, that chcik that died, etc.

IMO it's time to wrap tha show up they aint goin nowhere with the half #@+ Justice League and Zodd plot.

Started great tho
pimp.gif

Started great, but then it got repetitive with the storyline... new meteor freak comes up, Clark stops him/her, somehow hides his secret from everyone, despite the fact that he always disappears like magic.

Then they went crazy and really brought in too many Superman storylines/characters. I used to love the show, still do, but fell behind a couple seasons ago and never caught up.

One thing I always laughed at was how big Clark is, yet he's in high school. Dude is 6'3" 225 and he's supposed to be 17?
laugh.gif
He's a grown !#% man.

Started great, but then it got repetitive with the storyline... new meteor freak comes up, Clark stops him/her, somehow hides his secret from everyone, despite the fact that he always disappears like magic.

Then they went crazy and really brought in too many Superman storylines/characters. I used to love the show, still do, but fell behind a couple seasons ago and never caught up.

One thing I always laughed at was how big Clark is, yet he's in high school. Dude is 6'3" 225 and he's supposed to be 17?
laugh.gif
He's a grown !#% man.

why waste time watching dexter & smallville when you could watch *Supernatural*
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

pimp.gif

i also watch smallville but *Supernatural* is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

pimp.gif

i also watch smallville but *Supernatural* is
pimp.gif

The last 3 seasons have been bad.  Last season was terrible.  The writers must not care anymore.

The last 3 seasons have been bad.  Last season was terrible.  The writers must not care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom