Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Who the hell is she? She too fat to be showing skin
She the chick that sings the song that gets all the big girl super hype in the club. Lol I actually like her music. She wasn’t supposed to let folks see her cry, tho. Even if it does hurt, she supposed to play the confidence card and keep moving. That would’ve put her on another level. Her team done goofed.

You know what’s messed up? If she was just a little bit overweight, everyone would support her for not being afraid to show her body, but because she’s....obese....everybody got their arm folded up talking bout,” ***** shouldn’t have done that in the first place...”. :rofl: :rofl: people ain’t *** boi..

You know what’s messed up? If she was just a little bit overweight, everyone would support her for not being afraid to show her body, but because she’s....obese....everybody got their arm folded up talking bout,” ***** shouldn’t have done that in the first place...”. :rofl: :rofl: people ain’t *** boi..
Why are y’all intentionally missing the point?

She been having her *** out all over Instagram for the longest and nobody cared. She did this **** at a televised basketball game knowing she would get attention. It’s really not that hard to grasp :lol:

Anybody would’ve caught flack for this. Obese or not. If it was Meg, I would say she doing too much and looking for attention

Screenshot_20191210-165802~2.png

Even the ads fat shaming this bbw. Smh

She been having her *** out all over Instagram for the longest and nobody cared. She did this **** at a televised basketball game knowing she would get attention. It’s really not that hard to grasp :lol:

Anybody would’ve caught flack for this. Obese or not. If it was Meg, I would say she doing too much and looking for attention
G, there's about 3 people in this thread, being obtuse purposely. They know what they're doing.

You can point out "Would you be cool with your wife/gf, sister, mom, female friend, etc acting like this in public" and you'd just get the "that's different tho" argument. I don't care how attractive or famous someone is; classless behavior is classless behavior.

Unfortunately classless and foolish behavior is celebrated and rewarded in this country, so people like Lizzo, Cardi B, Kardashians, etc will never fully go away

Some might be too young to remember but these folks caught criticism for the exact same thing years ago.

Hoawrd Stern at the VMAs
1576019483085.jpeg

Singer Cher for her music video outfit
1576019728735.jpeg

Prince too, can’t remember what concert though
1576019906413.gif

Forreal man. ****** trying to frame this a certain way but we see what’s really going on here.

I will say...shorty knew what she was doing. In this attention economy...she achieved her desired goal. Even with the “crying” video afterwards...whether it’s jokes or support...she has people talking which is what she wanted

Didn't think they would even let someone in the arena with their cheeks out/exposed. :lol:
In THIS "day and age" who is going to tell a Big Boned BLACK Woman what she can and can't wear? That would be a PR Nightmare. :lol:

Some might be too young to remember but these folks caught criticism for the exact same thing years ago.

Hoawrd Stern at the VMAs
1576019483085.jpeg

Singer Cher for her music video outfit
1576019728735.jpeg

Prince too, can’t remember what concert though
1576019906413.gif

You know the major difference between all of these occurences and the most recent one? The examples given were PERFORMANCES where each entertainer was being showcased. They weren't at a sporting event where people pay to actually see other people perform. Know your audience. Time & place.

You know the major difference between all of these occurences and the most recent one? The examples given were PERFORMANCES where each entertainer was being showcased. They weren't at a sporting event where people pay to actually see other people perform. Know your audience. Time & place.

All facts. At a Laker game was def not the move.

She wanted this attention and all of sudden she wants to be respected. She decided to dress like that, and dance like that. knowing
it will give her attention. If you want to be respected, be respectful to yourself 1st.

Last edited:
She's that annoying big girl that acts out and always wants attention. I'm good. Not offended over what she did.

1. I'm not comparing her to smaller girls or women more my speed, none of them should wear that **** to public.

2. You also can't wear that in public and then get mad when there's backlash. You wear that and should expect it both ways. She crying and playing victim, something her fanbase is real familiar with.

Last edited:
It’s kind of a double standard though that when Julia Rose and whoever that other girl is flashed at the World Series and they were kicked out and banned for life, but Lizzo can walk around like that at a Lakers game and was allowed to enter in the first place.

It’s kind of a double standard though that when Julia Rose and whoever that other girl is flashed at the World Series and they were kicked out and banned for life, but Lizzo can walk around like that at a Lakers game and was allowed to enter in the first place.

They gonna give her the "Precious" treatment.

Where is Gabby nowadays anyway?

She wanted this attention and all of sudden she wants to be respected. She decided to dress like that, and dance like that. knowing
it will give her attention. If you want to be respected, be respectful to yourself 1st.

This x1000!!!

Folks want all benefit with no cost...just more benefits.

Nowadays it's the way.

Back
Top Bottom