Thousands of dead octopuses found off the coast of Portugal

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I bet most people won't care until it's humans randomly dying by the 1000's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color]

I don't know about you, but when chickens start dying is when I'll get nervous.

Spoiler [+]

_44214044_friedchicken_pa203a.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

time for some ceviche

roll.gif
roll.gif

if these have some kind of disease, which i'm inclined to believe, some acidity from the lemons ain't going to get rid of the disease before you ingest it... even if you quickly blanch the octopus that won't kill of the disease

Originally Posted by CWrite78

time for some ceviche

roll.gif
roll.gif

if these have some kind of disease, which i'm inclined to believe, some acidity from the lemons ain't going to get rid of the disease before you ingest it... even if you quickly blanch the octopus that won't kill of the disease

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Still, like Oliveira, Weber is betting on a biological cause. "We've had swine flu, bird flu," he says, not completely in jest. "Why not octopus flu?"

cause the flu affects the lungs. last time i checked octopuses don't have lungs
indifferent.gif

how's this dude a biologist

I think you're taking that a little bit too literally, especially when it says "not completely in jest". That implies it is still mostly in jest.

how's this dude a NT poster

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Still, like Oliveira, Weber is betting on a biological cause. "We've had swine flu, bird flu," he says, not completely in jest. "Why not octopus flu?"

cause the flu affects the lungs. last time i checked octopuses don't have lungs
indifferent.gif

how's this dude a biologist

I think you're taking that a little bit too literally, especially when it says "not completely in jest". That implies it is still mostly in jest.

how's this dude a NT poster

Originally Posted by G14

pray your the lucky ones that ufos take with them
I've said this before about G14 and it is still true as ever...

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

Originally Posted by G14

pray your the lucky ones that ufos take with them
I've said this before about G14 and it is still true as ever...

If this thread was a movie, G14 would be the crazy old man with wet stringy hair, missing some important teeth, one discolored eye who spews apocryphal nonsense during a scene involving storm clouds rolling in.

Back
Top Bottom