Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let us not forget.
BAR321657.png

I THINK the last thing he said was that he is giving up on the Raiders until we got rid of Carr and Reggie McKenzie.

... yeah.

Last edited:
I sarcastically asked him what a secondary was one time and dude posted multiple links and breakdowns taking me seriously and was shocked I debated him so much with no knowledge of what a secondary is :lol:

I remember I use to follow this dude on twitter who hated McKenzie and Carr. There use to be like a cult following of Raider Nation like that.

Think dude deleted his twitter tho, cause I can't find his *** no more :lol: wonder what all those people are saying now

Where my boy AJPlatnium at man :lol:
LOL

Delusional Raider fans here and there do. I dont...I have a working brain.

Chill
Chill b. Carr def got potential, the weapons just aren't there.

Top ten QBs make their weapons plus his line is good if not great if you see how many hurries and sacks he had compared to other QBs. Teddy had a worse line and is up for ROY. Carr? [[crickets]]

Your expectations of a new quarterback are way too high. He doesn't need to win ROY to be a better QB in the long term, and even if teddy is better, it doesn't make him garbage. Also I'm really not believing that 'QB makes the weapons' line. Only Rodgers and Brady come to mind as of late, everyone else has help, whereas Carr genuinely does not.

I cant even front on this. 100% true

If you were a Raider fan you would know how much undeserved hype he gets. I been following the Raiders since Marinovich and no QB has gotten so much praise for doing so little. The guy is boring to watch and based on his brother's experience is afraid to throw deep or hold to the ball and make plays. His bread and butter are 3-5 yard completions that pad his stats and garbage time TDs when the second team defense is out there.

Anyway...back to Peyton Manning.

Come to Oaktown Peyton and #parktheCarr

I know i know...not gonna happne
#Neverforget

I remember I use to follow this dude on twitter who hated McKenzie and Carr. There use to be like a cult following of Raider Nation like that.

Think dude deleted his twitter tho, cause I can't find his *** no more
laugh.gif
wonder what all those people are saying now
"Gotta Cop that color rush Carr jersey" LOL. 

I didn't like McKenzie after dumping Hue and hiring Allen and giving one year tryouts to players, but he needed to clean house and build from scratch the right way.

We see and understand now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like McKenzie after dumping Hue and hiring Allen and giving one year tryouts to players, but he needed to clean house and build from scratch the right way.
We see and understand now. 

You weren't nearly as extreme as the others though :lol:

You reasonably presented your doubts

Hate tooting my own horn but I was a huge McKenzie fan. I was preaching patience but things did look shakey for a while. The hole McKenzie had to dig himself out of (due to the Palmer trade & all the bad contacts) was ridiculous. I'm glad mark showed that patience in him.

The WR drops this last game were just ugh. Not unexpected, but just an inconvenience at crucial times. 

It's reassuring to see Jalen/Olawale/Murray/DeAndre come through and give Carr some confidence in traffic and down the field.

+Clive. Good to see you back in, catching, and taking shots as well. Keep going and growing man. We're going to need more from you in the playoffs. 

coldweather coming soon. Need Crab to step his **** up. Roberts too but I'll give him a pass cuz he stays blocking his *** off. Still want another young stud received to pair with Amari buts that's just me being greedy.

Crabtree thru 8 games in 2015:
80 targets, 47 catches, 591 yds, 5 TDs

Crabtree thru 8 games in 2016:
75 targets, 47 catches, 569 yds, 6 TDs

Crab thru games 9-16 in 2015:
66 targets, 38 catches, 331 yds, 4 TDs

Crab thru games 9&10 in 2016:
13 targets, 5 catches, 32 yds, 0 TDs

Last edited:
Hate to speculate but there's no way he plays. Dude looked pretty shook up on Thursday. Doctors would have to be idiots to let him back out there so quickly. Sucks but it does help Oakland. Luke is a ******* monster on the field in the run and pass game.

Last edited:
You know what man, interestingly enough it wasn't as wild as the Coliseum on a good day. I don't know what it looked or sounded like on TV and I'll watch the broadcast tonight but honestly, in person the crowd and atmosphere just wasn't as electric as I've experienced at the Coliseum.

Culturally though, the experience at Azteca was one of the most amazing things I've experienced in sport. All that football is family, sports bring us together, type of cliches - couldn't have felt more real. The Mexican fans are amazing and legitimately love football. Everyone I talked to was a life time fan, extremely knowledgeable going back decades, and beyond grateful and humbled by the chance to see an NFL game in person. Getting to share that experience with them brought about the same feelings for me.

Crowd was probably 60% Raider fans, 30% fans of other NFL teams, 10% Texans. Of the Raiders fans probably a pretty even split between USA and Mexico based fans.

I literally saw every single NFL jersey represented at the stadium except for the Browns and strangely enough the ********. Damn near had half of the AFC and NFC represented in my section alone. People were rocking their teams but most were rooting for the Raiders from the start and especially by the 4th quarter.

Game was just incredible, I wasn't even sure we were gonna pull it out at one point and I really didn't care. I won't get started on the city itself and the days leading up to the game but given the opportunity everyone should experience Mexico City. Truly a world class cosmopolitan city, just an amazing place with amazing people.

Last edited:
I rewatched the game last night and 42 was straight knocking ************* back. So much fun to watch.

I rewatched the game last night and 42 was straight knocking ************* back. So much fun to watch.
That hit on Brock was ____  you could tell that he felt that even after picking up the 1st down. He's a man. 

Only thing that worries me about KJ is how (if) he'll be able to cover bigger TE's like Gronk, Martellus Bennett, Jimmy Graham, etc...

I mean you see it every once in awhile, he has great coverage but because of his size some times he just can't close...But real talk, he really does remind me of a Earl Thomas/Bob Sanders type of player.

Back
Top Bottom