THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what is that former fan dude on twitter saying? 
nerd.gif

The Raiders hold health status like their nuke codes. I'm not expecting any news anytime soon and that's just gonna be crushed thinking about it all night man :smh:

The Raiders hold health status like their nuke codes. I'm not expecting any news anytime soon and that's just gonna be crushed thinking about it all night man
mean.gif
probably monday if anything 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm trying to think what the best case scenario would be, high ankle sprain?
The Raiders hold health status like their nuke codes. I'm not expecting any news anytime soon and that's just gonna be crushed thinking about it all night man

High ankle sprain at best. It was already swollen from what I can tell. Those high ankle sprains linger, so we'll need a Denv............can't even say it bruh you know what we need :smh:

Mcgloin with a huge throw into double coverage. Thank you God
He doesn't have the same energy, arm, accuracy, or pocket presence like Carr, but he takes chances and guys will roll with his edge.

He needs to manage games and put the ball in the right place (a little more air/zip on passes) and keep the interceptions down.  

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as it's not broken he has a chance at coming back

Yeah I had one before even heard it pop. I didn't walk on it for like 6 weeks but I wasn't medical treatment like Carr :lol:

how does it fell when it happens? it hurts immediately like that?
Not that bad at first but then my foot started swelling fast in under a minute. But i knew I was ******.

As long as it's not broken he has a chance at coming back

Yeah I had one before even heard it pop. I didn't walk on it for like 6 weeks but I wasn't medical treatment like Carr
laugh.gif
how does it fell when it happens? it hurts immediately like that?
Not that bad at first but then my foot started swelling fast in under a minute. But i knew I was ******.
damn, hopefully we get some good new on christmas 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom