Three NYC Teens busted in sewers "playing" TMNT... Update on Pg. 8

roll.gif
son got the elbow pad too
roll.gif

these kids are a mess

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Schiller Milfort, 16, of Hollis, and Marvin Ottley, 17, of Bellaire, along with an unidentified 15-year-old boy, were shirtless and in their shorts and sneakers when firefighters plucked them out of a sewer in Kissena Park.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

roll.gif
nyk orange and blue #!# you doing in the sewers man!!! I knew you like tmnt but this...this is a new low.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing ...oh my gawd, man HAHAHAHAHA

but
indifferent.gif
@ these kids, smh ....what the hell? a 17 year old?? nah,that sounds like a cover-up to me, they had to be on drugs or mental problems
grin.gif
laugh.gif

but damn, damn lol

aren't they too old for that? like when i was 16 n 17, I def wasn't runnin around pretending to be a ninja turtle. I was gettin bent n tryna hold handswith lovely ladies.

im guessing the fat one in the middle was donnatello...he looks like he would have some kinda technology to get them outta a jam...in this case a cellphone

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

im guessing the fat one in the middle was donnatello...he looks like he would have some kinda technology to get them outta a jam...in this case a cellphone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

something tells me that these dudes were doing something else and when the cops caught them, they just came up with some b.s. story out of nowhere
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom