Three Teachers Fired for Facebook Flirting with Students

Originally Posted by sStutter

What's wrong with the 30-year-old kissing her former 18-year-old student? IMO doesn't warrant her losing her job.

I see everything wrong with it. It's unethical and comprises integrity when the professor starts dating students.

laugh.gif
got what they deserved

Originally Posted by AG 47

sStutter said:
What's wrong with the 30-year-old kissing her former 18-year-old student? IMO doesn't warrant her losing her job.

I see everything wrong with it. It's unethical and comprises integrity when the professor starts dating students.

Student had already graduated though
nerd.gif

You mad cuz your teacher copping chix in ur class that you can't?
niketalk

niketalk

sStutter said:

Student had already graduated though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Christonic

niketalk
laugh.gif
  the key word here is former. if a teacher wants to pipe big booty sally after she graduated and is of age then let him pipe big booty sally and hit her with whatever gynecologist lines he wants to use then more power to him but doing it when the girl is underage is a bad look.

let me find my high school yearbooks when i go back to my moms house n ill post the pics of the students n the teacher i was talkin bout
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by Christonic

niketalk
laugh.gif
  the key word here is former. if a teacher wants to pipe big booty sally after she graduated and is of age then let him pipe big booty sally and hit her with whatever gynecologist lines he wants to use then more power to him but doing it when the girl is underage is a bad look.

let me find my high school yearbooks when i go back to my moms house n ill post the pics of the students n the teacher i was talkin bout
[h3]
[/h3]

Some of my friends from high school are teachers now and I see they add some of their students on Facebook. It's a bad look even if you have no ill intentions...IMO high school students have no business being on their teachers friends list. Your students don't need to see college pictures of you blacked out drunk in a bar and throwing up on yourself...and your clever quotations
laugh.gif

Making a page for your class and using it as a Blackboard kind of thing (syllabus, office hours, etc) is one thing, but adding students to your personal Facebook page and commenting on their stuff is just asking for rumors to start flying.

Some of my friends from high school are teachers now and I see they add some of their students on Facebook. It's a bad look even if you have no ill intentions...IMO high school students have no business being on their teachers friends list. Your students don't need to see college pictures of you blacked out drunk in a bar and throwing up on yourself...and your clever quotations
laugh.gif

Making a page for your class and using it as a Blackboard kind of thing (syllabus, office hours, etc) is one thing, but adding students to your personal Facebook page and commenting on their stuff is just asking for rumors to start flying.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I wonder how the administration finds out about these things...
1) Kid who was being approached was a girl and didn't know what to do with it, so told on the teach
2) a salty friend told
3) a relative

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I wonder how the administration finds out about these things...
1) Kid who was being approached was a girl and didn't know what to do with it, so told on the teach
2) a salty friend told
3) a relative

Back
Top Bottom