Not open for further replies.
http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/05/air-jordan-iv-thunder-returning-in-2012/

air-jordan-iv-thunder-retro-in-2012-2.jpg

According to SN the thunder 4's are gonna be releasing later this year 
nthat.gif

EDIT: Turns out this was just an 06 sample 

Last edited:
:rofl:

Glad they're not dropping. I don't buy into hype, and hype aside Thunders & Lightenings are ehhhh. I'd rather have the Tours.

These guys are the boy who cried wolf.

As Jay-Z once said, "We don't believe you, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!"

:smh:

>D

According to MN just a rumor thought but i'm surprised there hasn't been that many 4 releases compared to the 3's last year.

6 years ago nobody wanted to pay $500.00 for this colorway and the jacket now it will go for more then the original

welcome to sneaker collecting/buying/selling 2012

only difference i can see from the pics is the label of the 2012 is yellow/black when the 2006 is black/yellow

i dont know if i can go that hard for these since i already have 2 2006 pairs

Last edited:
even if they do come out it will they will only be available at the top city sneak spots, I think I need to move to nyc or LA or just hope some dumbass will sell b/c he paid too much for them and now is broke, always hope!

even if they do come out it will they will only be available at the top city sneak spots, I think I need to move to nyc or LA or just hope some dumbass will sell b/c he paid too much for them and now is broke, always hope!

Better off paying resell then moving. I knw ur kidding tho

would love a pair of these if confirmed. liked this colorway more thn the lightning to be honest. that bright yellow suede gets dirtier thn u can imagine.

These will probably drop the same time as the black flips did last year as a quick strike. They also have been confirmed by our FNL bball buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom