Thurz - L.A. Riot (Out NOW!!!)

Thurz from U-N-I has gone solo, and he released his first track, Rodney King...peep the video...

you can find the whole song here...

Whole project is on iTunes...i'ma big fan so far.

Two Clips is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna hit the listening party tonight...

BTW, he mentioned NT in the credits...

Thurz from U-N-I has gone solo, and he released his first track, Rodney King...peep the video...

you can find the whole song here...

Whole project is on iTunes...i'ma big fan so far.

Two Clips is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna hit the listening party tonight...

BTW, he mentioned NT in the credits...

this split has been a long time coming...both dudes showed up to parties of people I know by themselves.

this split has been a long time coming...both dudes showed up to parties of people I know by themselves.

Not sure if they broke up. Hopefully they didn't, but Thurz is nice and I do want to hear the solo project. I like this behind the scenes footage too

Not sure if they broke up. Hopefully they didn't, but Thurz is nice and I do want to hear the solo project. I like this behind the scenes footage too

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Nash

they're playing Paid Dues though
That could've been booked before what happened, happened.  Not gonna speak on the matter any more though

That could've been booked before what happened, happened.  Not gonna speak on the matter any more though

Whatever this issue is, as long as good music like Rodney King is being made, I'm not worried

Whatever this issue is, as long as good music like Rodney King is being made, I'm not worried

Originally Posted by YouLoveMyStyle

i didnt know they had issues i like all there music so im good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouLoveMyStyle

i didnt know they had issues i like all there music so im good
pimp.gif

This is really really nice
pimp.gif
Damn I didn't they were having differences? Can anyone fill me in? Does Thurz still post on here?

This is really really nice
pimp.gif
Damn I didn't they were having differences? Can anyone fill me in? Does Thurz still post on here?

Back
Top Bottom