Ti$a And Just Don snapbacks/strapbacks Advice

nikevandal

Banned
i was wondering what NT about my idea

The Ti$a and Just don hats are both popular and each have their own distinct style/look and my idea is to combine what make these 2 special

and create my own snapback hats

before i went and dropped stacks on this i wanted to run by it with NT as they would be a core demographic

think of vintage snapbacks or even newer ones (fresh ones) with SWAG embroidered on the side like Ti$a and crocodile skin on the brim with my own special animal logo on the back above the snaps

and on the underbrim i would draw on my brand name for example it would be say like supreme on the underbrim

these hats will probably take some time to make and each one will be handmade and i would like to sell them for 150$

am i lowballing myself here on the price or would this be an affordable hat that NTers would purchase

i would also throw in the option to add custom patches on blank snapbacks with their own choice of alligator/croc skin color combo (black,white,silver,pink teal, brown maybe even a leopard print fuzz or no fuzz)

Am i trippin or is this a
pimp.gif
idea???

well tisa hats go for like 75 and just don go for like 400

am i reachin on the whole idea or the price? cause my hats will look better than either for sure

Strong Avy to username to Hype to Non-sense idea ratio.

What you're talking about is an incredibly small market of people and you're already trying to bum off of someone elses idea with an even worse one... "Swag???"
sick.gif

if nothing else, youre not going to compete with a brand that is "high-end" with $150 caps because you don't have that reputation to even command that sort of money.

so if i brought out a hat that looked like it could be made by ti$a or just don

i wouldnt be able to sell it for 150?

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

well tisa hats go for like 75 and just don go for like 400

am i reachin on the whole idea or the price? cause my hats will look better than either for sure

doesn't matter which ones look better, unless yeezy, wiz or big sean wearing your stuff it can be hot as hell and still wont move. you're in for failure.

Sounds like the hat would have too much going on. That 150 price point is also a bit too steep. And plus, snapbacks are so whack now that everybody in the world rocks them. I keep it strictly fitteds. Do you tho.

so if i got these out to all your fav rappers would you guys cawp?

if you saw wiz or like chris brown with these on would i be able to push it?

it would look like a ti$a and Just don collabo

luxury reptile print on the brim SWAG in ti$a style embroidered on the side and an animal on the back

so if i got these out to all your fav rappers would you guys cawp?

if you saw wiz or like chris brown with these on would i be able to push it?

it would look like a ti$a and Just don collabo

luxury reptile print on the brim SWAG in ti$a style embroidered on the side and an animal on the back
i wouldn't buy any snap back, if new eras came with a snake skin and rattle snake rattles built in so they make noise when i move my head they id cop. but only if kanye or denzel wears em

well thats what you guys are making it sound like

that all you guys are tip riders and will only buy the hat cause so and so has it

is my hat not fresh enough?

i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but im going to give you my honest opinion. this is one of the worst ideas i have ever come across on Niketalk.

you're off better making your own T-shirt...

snapbacks is gonna die out like it did in the past

How bout you make hats and sell them for 15 or less, then people we'll buy them because they're cheap

Never chase urban trends. If its hot now and you're not selling its already too late

Originally Posted by 2o6

i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but im going to give you my honest opinion. this is one of the worst ideas i have ever come across on Niketalk.
roll.gif

The truth. This man speaks it.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif

The truth. This man speaks it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES.

i still dont understand why people think tisa manufactures their own snapbacks, all they do is buy old ones and sew the logo on it

I heard some ridculous ideas but this one tops them all. SWAG on the side? Lol you gotta be kidding me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the word "SWAG" on a hat....or any article of clothing for that matter

I hate the fact that Don gets 100% credit for those exotic skin snap backs....Chicago been doing that for damn near 20 years.... Google "Buck fifty" hats...

well thats what you guys are making it sound like

that all you guys are tip riders and will only buy the hat cause so and so has it

is my hat not fresh enough?

7e7741186661.gif

Take the word swag off and use another word, make a one of one, if anyone asks you about it, say you got a direct connect to "the top" and you can hook them up. BANG BANG that's at least 5 sales from pre-teen's right there.

Back
Top Bottom