Ti$a And Just Don snapbacks/strapbacks Advice

This kid is a hypebeast, has a kanye avy and actually thought he died in a car accident last month that happened like 7 years ago...Not to be taken seriously.

you got by february before their dead. next is snake skin lid bucket hats
smokin.gif

snapbacks are for little kids and entertainers .... all i wear is on field caps, skullies and beanies...

but do u......

NEW ERA IS COMING OUT FAUX-SNAKESKIN BILLED CAPS THIS SPRING I BELIEVE. IF THEY ARE 59FIFTY, I WILL COP A NYY ONE BUT THATS IT.

JUST REALIZED CAP LOCKS ARE ON. OLE MEMPHISFINEST LOOKING POST.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the word "SWAG" on a hat....or any article of clothing for that matter

I hate the fact that Don gets 100% credit for those exotic skin snap backs....Chicago been doing that for damn near 20 years.... Google "Buck fifty" hats...

Im sure Don did it cause of that chicago +$@#....
pimp.gif
....paying homage. he just put his own twist on it

Even snakeskin on a fitted is doing too much, I only own two snapbacks and they are both thehundreds not any of this hypebeastly bs that you see in the malls.

OP don't drop your dream but come up with a more lucrative and original idea rather than biting off two lames ideas.

Oh and it's still fitteds over here.
grin.gif

id cop brah. make sure da swag on da side in in dem rainbow colors

Originally Posted by 2o6

i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but im going to give you my honest opinion. this is one of the worst ideas i have ever come across on Niketalk.
THIS.

The key to a successful idea expecially in fashion is to make something new....not just ride the hype of two people who already ride hype.

Your idea is on the road to failure.....Good Luck
laugh.gif

Not only the snapback hats in general, but everything including Swag as your word choice is at least 1 year to late...

FAIL

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you're about a half year too late...they're on the way out now...just save up for the next trend
Best advice in here.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i dont mean to offend you in anyway, but im going to give you my honest opinion. this is one of the worst ideas i have ever come across on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by go rilla

i still dont understand why people think tisa manufactures their own snapbacks, all they do is buy old ones and sew the logo on it

Not even just old snapbacks. They'll be doing it on current Mitchell & Ness and Zephyr snaps and try to sell em at their stupid prices
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

OP don't be late to the party. You gotta be ahead with the trends...

Stock up now for the low and break them at the knees by sewing your own label on them when they come back in style.

fat-boys-200-061909.jpg

image.axd

Its all on you.

If you want to make an idea work it should be original...nothing about this idea sounds original.

Back
Top Bottom