:: Tiesto Fans ::

TIESTO AND FERRY CORSTEN will be @ POPSICLE on MAY 24, 2008 ; At the Cow Palace in San Francisco, CA

2d14h0k.jpg

^ Yee I heard about that like within a week ago.. 2 days after my bday i think me and like 2 or 3 car fulls are gona be cruisin up to san fran from orangecounty. should be insaneeee.
But yeah, adagio for strings, traffic, dance 4 life, break my fall, take me away are all straight
pimp.gif

19. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually have been preferring Armin van Buuren lately but Tiesto is still amazing. Both are great to workout to!

bhaaa, im sick of tiesto and his ghost producing, never really was into trance, i to am into frech house/electro whatever...

legendin2game - No problem, glad I could help.

JDB1523
I have many songs by them on my mp3 and couldnt agree with you more. I dont know what kind of trance you like, but check out Tiesto's Magik series(especialy 6 & 7) and Live at Innercity. These are from the late 90s and are the best trance records in the world imo.

^Thanks man, I'm on it. Another album I need to pick up is Paul van Dyk's New York City. I heard a few songs of Buuren's weekly radio show and itsounds incredible.

No prob jdb1523, the PVD ablum you're looking for is "Reflections." It has the song "New York City on it. I myself am not a big PVD fan,but I do like that song and have been meaning to check out that ablum. AVB's A State of Trance is highly regarded as one of the best weekly radio shows. Tiesto also has one called "Club Life" but I have never listened to it. I know you can hear ASOT on di.fm. It has a new one almost weekly and oftenreplays them during the week as well as playing older ASOT. I do admit though, that I need to step my internet radio set game up though as I almost nevercatch one haha.

I know this is going of topic, but im not going to make a thread since im sure there wont be any responses, but can you guys put me on house music. Im totallyclueless on it but have been listening/watching the electronica and dance music choice channels and would like to getting songs to mix and just to listen to,also i would prefer latin house if there is such a thing, anyway i just wanna be put into house music.

I'm not as versed as some, but you can't go wrong with anything MSTRKRFT, Justice, Midnight Juggernauts or of course Daft Punk.

new york city is on pvd's "in between" album which is the latest one, not reflections.
tiesto is crack, i remember when he spun in central park a few years back (yes, outdoors).
crazy weekend.

Any Ministry of Sound compilation is going to be good house/electro/dance music. They have a ton of artists and usually come in 2 or 3 CD packs. Well worth the$...

What is with all the Tiesto love? The guy is way past his prime. He's just manufactured cheese now. And he's a $*%@%*%#%. He's on the Oakenfoldtrack to lameness.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

No prob jdb1523, the PVD ablum you're looking for is "Reflections." It has the song "New York City on it. I myself am not a big PVD fan, but I do like that song and have been meaning to check out that ablum. AVB's A State of Trance is highly regarded as one of the best weekly radio shows. Tiesto also has one called "Club Life" but I have never listened to it. I know you can hear ASOT on di.fm. It has a new one almost weekly and often replays them during the week as well as playing older ASOT. I do admit though, that I need to step my internet radio set game up though as I almost never catch one haha.

This man speaks the truth, i recommend anyone who hasnt heard an episode of ASOT to go out and listen to a couple. I got put on it by a couple of friendsduring the beginnin of last summer and i haven't stopped listenin them ever since. Tiesto's Club Life is pretty decent. The episodes are available fordownload. But yeah AVB's radio is currenlty on top of the radio show game.
glasses.gif
. Hopefully he comes up to the t-dot sometime soon

geegroe - Thanks for correcting me. I meant to say "In Between," I have no clue why I thought of Reflections.

JDB1523 - MOS is known for having very poppy and cheesy trance on their cds. I am not a big house fan so I can not speak of what there house cds are like, butI would be leary. If you are just getting into this genre of music. MOS is not a bad start. The first trance cd I owned was Trance Nation 2 from 1998 Ibelieve. It got me started into trance and I have been a fan ever since.

dmbrhs - I might agree with you as far as his producing is concerned. Elements of Life had some good songs, but nothing at the level of his earlier work. Hislive shows are second to none in the EDM world. Latley, he has been reseructing some of the classics back into his set (Push -Universal Nation, Rank 1 -Airwave, Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave). I would go see him perform over any other DJ any day of the week. As far as the newer material he spins, that is whatis labled as trance these days
frown.gif

Tiesto, Ferry, Kaskade, Schulz, Dan and Glaude... its a wrap this is gna be the mini ultra music fest here in the bay area! btw DJ Dan and Kaskades sets atruby skye were crack last month! Armin will also be at ruby skye on may 10 right before pop
2gv33bc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom