Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

Joe straight milli vanilli out here.

:smh::smh:

I was literally coming in here to compliment him for having a great singing voice.

everything abut this show points to this being intentional hahah

I was going to say, it's A+ editing. They take you for a ride to make someone seem good then the next minute expose how bad they are.

It's all intentional :lol:

I was going to say, it's A+ editing. They take you for a ride to make someone seem good then the next minute expose how bad they are.

It's all intentional :lol:

If anything, this doc did an incredible job making the story feel linear and in real-time instead feeling like it’s in the past. The Travis suicide was such a shock and so was crackhead Batista turning on him in court.

the zoo worker who lost her arm said it the best, in the end, the animals lost. the part where they showed young tiger king on tv rescuing the animals, that made me sad.

when i saw everyone using the word "crazy" to describe this i thought it was going to be some How to make a Murderer type of story but its not. its still very interesting though and entertaining.

If anything, this doc did an incredible job making the story feel linear and in real-time instead feeling like it’s in the past. The Travis suicide was such a shock and so was crackhead Batista turning on him in court.

That's actually true. You didn't know Travis died until they showed the footage later in the doc

the zoo worker who lost her arm said it the best, in the end, the animals lost. the part where they showed young tiger king on tv rescuing the animals, that made me sad.

when i saw everyone using the word "crazy" to describe this i thought it was going to be some How to make a Murderer type of story but its not. its still very interesting though and entertaining.

About that chick with one arm...

Screenshot_20200331-124905~2.png

I hope they were paying her more than $120 a week after losing an arm. :lol:

First dibs on the expired meat.

Popularity of Netflix's 'Tiger King' prompts sheriff to ask for leads in 1997 cold case

I gotta say, the way they showed the cops were the exact stereotype of lazy small-town cops who don't want any trouble...if true, then that's just sad...

Back
Top Bottom