Tiger vs. Gorilla...VOL. who will win?

yarrh

Banned
So i'm planning to start a fundraiser on NT to rent a tiger and gorilla in Africa and have them maul each other to the death. If we raise enough tender bysummertime, I can fly over there, arrange the fight and video tape it. NT will be the first to view it. If we get enough contributions, I can even set up agang fight between multiple tigers and gorillas.

Given that all the animal matchups on youtube are equivocal and unclear, I believe that this will settle the dispute on who's the mightiest. I will alsohave a DSLR by then so you won't be disappointed with regard to pics.

Gorilla would smash the tiger into pulp, but if the tiger can reach it's neck it's over.

i hope your joking. their both already endangered species and yet you still want to prove something that is completely meaningless.

So i'm planning to start a fundraiser on NT to rent a tiger and gorilla in Africa and have them maul each other to the death

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

i hope your joking. their both already endangered species and yet you still want to prove something that is completely meaningless.

I thought the same thing, what do you get at the end of it?

I think i should invent some sarcasm detection software for people to use on their interwebz from now on....

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

I thought the same thing, what do you get at the end of it?
(())
grin.gif

A Tiger would win.....

Really though, I wish I had the capital/resources to set up fights between endagered or exotic animals and have people pay to watch the animals fight to thedeath. Seems really fun.

Oh man your just in luck, My great grand father left me a fortune of $7,245,000 and you so happen to catch me in an happy mood. I am willing to give you allthat money by Western Union. My brother from Nigeria will be more then happen to get you some Tigers and Apes from Nigeria to America. I will pay you byWestern Union and you will paypal him the same amount since he doesn't understand Wester Union. Please leave your Name,Address,Email address, Phone numberand I will get back to you asap. Regards...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Oh man your just in luck, My great grand father left me a fortune of $7,245,000 and you so happen to catch me in an happy mood. I am willing to give you all that money by Western Union. My brother from Nigeria will be more then happen to get you some Tigers and Apes from Nigeria to America. I will pay you by Western Union and you will paypal him the same amount since he doesn't understand Wester Union. Please leave your Name,Address,Email address, Phone number and I will get back to you asap. Regards...

eyes.gif

I wonder how much they charge for shipping a tiger to Africa?

(tigers are an Asian exclusive)

Gorilla(wild):
-ground dwelling herbivore
-440lbs max
- height= 5' 9"

Tiger(wild):
-solitary hunter
-heaviest cats in the wild weighing in at 660lbs maximum
-up to 13 feet long

Tiger FTW! One swipe from its paw and the gorilla would be looking at the ground for its jaw. Tigers=serious business

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Oh man your just in luck, My great grand father left me a fortune of $7,245,000 and you so happen to catch me in an happy mood. I am willing to give you all that money by Western Union. My brother from Nigeria will be more then happen to get you some Tigers and Apes from Nigeria to America. I will pay you by Western Union and you will paypal him the same amount since he doesn't understand Wester Union. Please leave your Name,Address,Email address, Phone number and I will get back to you asap. Regards...

I see what you did there
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom