Tiger Woods Gatorade is :hat

I just copped a pack of Gatorade Tiger: Cool Fusion. And I must say its
pimp.gif
It pretty much tastes EXACTLY like the original Lemon Lime Gatorade, but since Tiger is endorsing it, I already feel better hydrated and my thirst isthoroughly quenched. Also that G2 gatorade is beyond horrible.

twoods.jpg
TigerWoods.jpg

well atleast you got the pics the first time through

i gotta see when the gas stations get these

I was gonna cop some at Costco last weekend, but I noticed the bottles were smaller.

I opted for G2, instead, which basically tastes like Gatorade Rain. Maybe I'll try the Tiger stuff next go round...

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

I was gonna cop some at Costco last weekend, but I noticed the bottles were smaller.

I opted for G2, instead, which basically tastes like Gatorade Rain. Maybe I'll try the Tiger stuff next go round...

dont disrespect Gatorade Rain like that. G2 is atrocious

tried the red one the other day. Didnt really like it though.

Havent tried the G2 either. But if its like the rain im straight.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

dont disrespect Gatorade Rain like that. G2 is atrocious
laugh.gif

I actually think G2 is pretty good. But yeah, it tastes a lot like Rain to me.

G2 is good, plus it's like half the sugar of regular gatorade so that's appreciated.

Well if you hate G2, then maybe I'll like that Tigerade, because I thought G2 was unbelievably horrific.

I seriously took the 12 pack back to the store, with 11 in it... and they gave me a full refund.
pimp.gif
I had my receipt, and they asked what the problem was,and I looked her dead in her eye and sad 'This tastes absolutely horrible. Seriously. Horrible.' She chuckled, and gave me a full refund.

No pics.
laugh.gif

gotta try it sometime. but that red G2 taste like medicine. don't like the grape one. red is ok

Originally Posted by jm2000

Tiger is a little OD in that gif
laugh.gif

The guy just had an amazing chip in on the 16th hole at Augusta. It is arguably one of the best shots ever.

Back
Top Bottom