Tiger Woods News Conference Scheduled :: FRIDAY 2-19-10

Tiger Woods has finally decided to come out of hiding and make a public apology. He will hold a news conference on Friday at 11:00 AM EST from the PGA Headquarters. Can't wait to hear what he says about his "transgressions." I'm ready to see him back on the course sooner than later.. Let the media circus begin!

Yes! Prepared statement, check. Tears and apologies and I Love My Wife, check. No questions from reporters, check. Leave out the back and have your handlers say you will not be answering any more questions on the subject in the future, check.

20616a42d406e943e307b75e9ce75e33d8ce32ed.pjpg
*smoking emoticon*

To quote a bit of a Fort Minor* song:

"Slip out the back before they knew you were there.
At the worst, you'll see nobody cares."

At least I don't.
laugh.gif

*Yes, I loved Fort Minor's first... errr, only... cd.
laugh.gif

who cares (not to you OP), this isn't real news.

So much other stuff going on right now.

Tiger Woods to Discuss Past, Future Plans on Feb. 19 (Update2)

By Michael Buteau

Feb. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Tiger Woods will apologize for his behavior, and discuss his past and plans for the future, at a meeting in Florida on Feb. 19.

The announcement came in an e-mailed statement today from the top-ranked golfer’s agent, Mark Steinberg, and his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan.

Woods, 34, has been on an indefinite break from golf since saying he had been unfaithful to his wife. He hasn’t spoken publicly since a single-vehicle traffic accident outside his home on Nov. 27, which was followed by media reports detailing extramarital affairs.

“Tiger Woods will be speaking to a small group of friends, colleagues and close associates at 11:00am EST Friday at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida,

laugh.gif
That conference will be all over, sucks for the Olympics.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Yes! Prepared statement, check. Tears and apologies and I Love My Wife, check. No questions from reporters, check. Leave out the back and have your handlers say you will not be answering any more questions on the subject in the future, check.

oh snap! now he need to get back on the course

Spoiler [+]
*gif removed*
*suspended 2 weeks*

I'm with Gunna.

Hope he comes out and just starts rambling [chappelle voice] yeah I $$$#** all those @!#$!#+. It felt good so I kept %%$!%$+ them. I apologize to my wife and family. She didn't deserve it so she whooped my @%!. I hope she takes me back, but I doubt it 'cause I $$$#** all those @!#$!#+. I regret it 'cause I lost my family and half my fortune. Plus, have you seen some of these @!#$!#+, what was I thinking! I'm better than that, sometimes you hit some rough patches"

Cant wait for the first major......will probably struggle at the first couple of events back, media circus will be in full effect but one the hype dies down and tiger's ready to ahem re-focus all of that energy that was being sapped tapping all of these h0$s then someone maybe all of them are getting it!!

Hope he comes out and just starts rambling [chappelle voice] yeah I $$$#** all those @!#$!#+. It felt good so I kept %%$!%$+ them. I apologize to my wife and family. She didn't deserve it so she whooped my @%!. I hope she takes me back, but I doubt it 'cause I $$$#** all those @!#$!#+. I regret it 'cause I lost my family and half my fortune. Plus, have you seen some of these @!#$!#+, what was I thinking! I'm better than that, sometimes you hit some rough patches"
 QFT.  Like i said in another thread; an even better scenario would be this

Tiger walks in with a one sentence statement...."Hey...I f'ed up...let's play some golf.  Then he picks up his driver heads to the range and conducts a TO leaving philly style question and answer on the range while he's booming 350 yard tee shots. 

Back
Top Bottom