Tigers vs Texas ALCS Texas Up 3-2 Game 6 Saturday on Fox 7:30 ET

Did this dude just did this?

An extra inning walk off grand slam?

Obviously, as an Angels fan, I don't give a crap who wins. But when it was bases loaded no out, I was kinda pulling for the pitcher to get that srikeout, then maybe toss up a quick double play ball and get out of the jam.

Cruz was having NONE of that.
laugh.gif

if the rangers won the title this year i would LOVE IT... %### everyone coming out of the national league....

Nelson cruz had that, "we end this now", look to him. ..

Fister vs. Colby Lewis for game 3 or no?

I'm 30 years old and had never been to a championship parade until June.

I'm going to another one in Arlington next month.

Cabrera not hitting, V-Mart not hitting, Avila not hitting and Austin Jackson just struck out again.

Whats fascinating about this walk off grand slam, is that he hit a foul grand slam a couple pitches prior. Not too many players hit homeruns in the same at bat that they hit a foul one in.

Spoiler [+]
barry-bonds-innocent.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

moz-screenshot-3.png
5md1zp.gif

why did you just say that?

What a %%+#@!+ horrible way to lose. We just don't have it right now, won't be surprised if the Rangers sweep us
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

moz-screenshot-3.png
5md1zp.gif

why did you just say that?

Oh man you gotta be kidding me please take that back...I see a bunch of people posting about Rangers, Mavs & Cowboys but we never see you in the Dallas thread
eyes.gif

SneakerPro:

Definitely pulling for a game 7 now, just to see you sweat.
laugh.gif

I don't even care who wins, like I already said.

Up 2-0, acting like losing 2 of Detroit's 3 at home is just imossible or something.

And then, say you leave 8 Mile up 3-2: how many times have we seen a team up 3-2 going home then lose that first home game. Dun-dun-dun... game 7.

All kinds of possibilities, man.

And while you're all excited about winning these first 2 games of the series at home, you fail to take into consideration the fact the either Ryan Braun or Albert Pujols will have homefield.
laugh.gif

But yeah, championship in Texas, sometime around the start of November. Book it.
laugh.gif

Rangers have not failed to disappoint. Hopefully they'll get the sweep against Detroit. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Originally Posted by megatron

Rangers have not failed to disappoint. Hopefully they'll get the sweep against Detroit. Wouldn't have it any other way.

The devil himself! 666! 
eek.gif

Anyways, I thought you were a Detroit Fan? 

went to the lions bears game and during pregame they had the tigers game on the big screen, crowd went nuts when miguel got that double play to end the 9th. ... and then we lose to a grand slam? smh

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

went to the lions bears game and during pregame they had the tigers game on the big screen, crowd went nuts when miguel got that double play to end the 9th. ... and then we lose to a grand slam? smh

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by megatron

Anyways, I thought you were a troll? 
You were right.

Go Rangers!

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

if we lose him - who's the replacement ?
I honestly think they have to get someone from the minors they are beyond stretched thin...Martinez looks like he will be like Delmon now with the oblique

Back
Top Bottom