Tigers vs Texas ALCS Texas Up 3-2 Game 6 Saturday on Fox 7:30 ET

pimp.gif
yeah buddy

Originally Posted by manny1

thats game. 1 more to go. lets see what happens tomorrow. lets go rangers!

pimp.gif

Yes sir! 

Let's end this right! 

Cruz has to be MVP though! 
smokin.gif

thought tigers had a chance to escape that inning - then cruz shows up.
rangers have better bullpen and offense
tigers lineup is beat up and lacks production with RISP - Avila really can't hit in playoffs

was hoping for a tigers brewers world series. there goes that .
#gotigers

Verlander gets them one tomorrow and we come home to close it out this weekend... Legoooooo
pimp.gif

I wanna see a hitter do Valverde's stupid !*$ dance when they cross home plate
laugh.gif

Cruz is one of those hitters that when he gets hot, he could carry any team a long way.  BTW, this Rangers team is really overrated.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Verlander gets them one tomorrow and we come home to close it out this weekend... Legoooooo
pimp.gif

Oh nah, we're ending it tomorrow! 
F' all that we're coming back to Arlington ishhh! 

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Cruz is one of those hitters that when he gets hot, he could carry any team a long way.  BTW, this Rangers team is really overrated.

laugh.gif

I am a Rangers fan but have grown up around baseball and played my entire life - that is an ignorant statement.  They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball and the best lineup in baseball - the only flaw is the starting pitching which was pretty solid all year long.  Overrated well I guess we will let the games do the talking.

To say I'm beyond pissed off is an understatement. I want to punch the op in the face for this thread title too. Feelsbatman
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I am a Rangers fan but have grown up around baseball and played my entire life - that is an ignorant statement.  They have arguably the best bullpen in baseball and the best lineup in baseball - the only flaw is the starting pitching which was pretty solid all year long.  Overrated well I guess we will let the games do the talking.

Man if you read the first page you would know how sarcastic I was being
laugh.gif
 I was referring to Cosmic's dumb ##! posts about Texas.  Jesus
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom