Tila Tequila a ******?

Why is this show always on? Anytime I watch MTV this dumb show is on.

sounds like a couple of people on here are a bit salty. what's wrong did tila not add y'all to her friends list, now you calling her all kinds ofthings under the sun?

I saw chick without her make up on one time and
sick.gif
sick.gif

I wouldn't get at her

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

sounds like a couple of people on here are a bit salty. what's wrong did tila not add y'all to her friends list, now you calling her all kinds of things under the sun?

laugh.gif
at thinking we actually cared about that alien and being on her friends list

oh now i get it, it's a haters convention then. ok i got you, well then carry on, my bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was. But she's not...Either way, shes super ugly.
alien.gif
....her body is on point tho..

Ever since she took on the "Tequila" persona she's been downhill. I remember having her in my avatar back in '03.

Thinking back, she wasn't that great, but definitely worthy of [Bernie Mac]The D*ck[/Bernie Mac].

she's not bad, but she actually gets uglier when she smiles. i wonder if sam cassell has hit it

Originally Posted by mextra45

she aint no ****** she has buck naked pics around , I think your boss is confused with that show "theres something about Miriam" its a ****** on that one

Ahh, I was wondering why a show would be called that. I even hesitated on the Jergens because of that title name...I was sitting there watching 2 straightepisodes to see if she'd reveal her secret in any of the middle episodes, but she didn't so I stopped.

Originally Posted by solarius49

my boss was tellin me that he heard tila tequila was a ****** on Entertainment Tonight, and that was gonna be a big surprise at the end of the show...anybody else heard this?

id still beat....lol
tired.gif

I don't know what's more ******ed, your boss or Entertainment Tonight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom