Timbaland Vs. Mike WiLL MaDe It??? Music production wise....

dmac716

Banned
Off the bat ima say Timbaland because he produced some CLASSICS!! But as far as whos poppin RIGHT NOW ima say Mike Will Made It...what yall opinion? ...UPDATE: I REGRETFULLY hate comparing a legendary producer against a up and comer...seriously.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

such a random *** comparison

timberland produced classics

mike will got bangers but timbo had bangers in the pre FL Studio VST era . . . to keep it funky, timbo really ain't have no heaters in a minute until justin timberlake's album and hov's album

but timb got classics

time will tell what mike will does

Off the bat ima say Timbaland because he produced some CLASSICS!! But as far as whos poppin RIGHT NOW ima say Mike Will Made It...what yall opinion? ...UPDATE: I REGRETFULLY hate comparing a legendary producer against a up and comer...seriously.

SO WHY THE F DID U START THIS STUPID @SS THREAD?

Lord Jamar or Macklemore rapper wise? "Off the bat ima say...."

when milk will makes a whole album and produce his own product maybe he can be better than just blaze but timbo, you young dudes getting disrespectful,

ill play op.... biggie vs rich homie quan?

Why a ***** gotta tell me he made the beat? 

I should be able to tell off jump, at least if you're trying to be a household name in hip hop. 

I should be able to tell off jump, at least if you're trying to be a household name in hip hop. 

to build your brand . i think its smart for producers to have a "watermark" on their tracks , doesnt necessarily need to be their name though

to build your brand . i think its smart for producers to have a "watermark" on their tracks , doesnt necessarily need to be their name though

Though I agree with this, it's also funny noticing that this is only a recent trend. For a long time you knew who produced what beat solely based on the beat having a distinctive/unique sound. I think Mike Will has a distinctive without having to use a watermark, but with the rise of so many "trap producers", watermarks are very necessary now. I know exactly what a Lex Luger or Southside beat sounds like, but there are a bunch of up and coming producers who make carbon copies of their beats as well.

We're in a mixtape generation, these dudes arent getting paid for their work like that unless its on an album, thats why tags are necessary today and wasnt during tims run

Back
Top Bottom