Timbaland Vs. Mike WiLL MaDe It??? Music production wise....

wow. the audacity to compare these two. mike will isnt even responsible for most of his own hits smfh. i know yall are the listeners so its not ur jobs to know, but allow me to aware you.

mike will has a production team under him. calls em the eardrummers. its the f***ed up sound u hear after mike will made it on the tracks. theyre the ones responsible. there are some NASTY producers in the eardrummers who make all his biggest hits. 3 dudes specifically. 1 named A-Pluss, 1 named P-Nasty, 1 named Marz. Them 3 dudes are behind his biggest bangers and the sound hes known for,. He himself, is actually pretty average to wack at making beats. HOWEVER hes a great businessman to assemble this crew and cut the deal he did. He breaks them off a percentage of the royalties and up front money, while selling THEIR beats...and he gets all the credit except in the actual album credits. Its messed up, but smart.

So please, dont compare timbo and mike will managed/faked/brokered it   (<- justice league called him that lol) at least timbo was behind his own hits.
Any source on this? Interested to know more

I know he got his eardrummers label but IDK about him not making ANY beats . . . will need a source

If true, I wonder why the dudes under him don't break off and get their own royalties . . . but then again it's like someone giving you a guaranteed check at the end of the month to do what you love and make beats . . . 

wow. the audacity to compare these two. mike will isnt even responsible for most of his own hits smfh. i know yall are the listeners so its not ur jobs to know, but allow me to aware you.

mike will has a production team under him. calls em the eardrummers. its the f***ed up sound u hear after mike will made it on the tracks. theyre the ones responsible. there are some NASTY producers in the eardrummers who make all his biggest hits. 3 dudes specifically. 1 named A-Pluss, 1 named P-Nasty, 1 named Marz. Them 3 dudes are behind his biggest bangers and the sound hes known for,. He himself, is actually pretty average to wack at making beats. HOWEVER hes a great businessman to assemble this crew and cut the deal he did. He breaks them off a percentage of the royalties and up front money, while selling THEIR beats...and he gets all the credit except in the actual album credits. Its messed up, but smart.

So please, dont compare timbo and mike will managed/faked/brokered it   (

So please, dont compare timbo and mike will managed/faked/brokered it   (

Last edited:
I didn't know you was on here, I remember you telling me this.
Lex Luger switches it up, not his fault guys want the trap music.
no disrespect, im guessing ur from 360waves? im sure i never talked to currensy lol

I know he got his eardrummers label but IDK about him not making ANY beats . . . will need a source​
 ​
If true, I wonder why the dudes under him don't break off and get their own royalties . . . but then again it's like someone giving you a guaranteed check at the end of the month to do what you love and make beats . . . ​
i never said he didnt make ANY beats. I said hes not responsible for his own hits. As for source, go check his own twitter. Youll see the dudes i mentioned all over it. Then go check the credits of his biggest songs... look at the names on em. If you dont believe me thats fine lol, i really dont care. As a producer IN MY OPINION hes garbo. But as a businessman hes the best one in music right now. Got the game in a chokehold.

First off, to say Lex is one dimensional is ludacris.
Second;

This whole MikeWill X The team he's assembled (Eardrummers) thing is no secret, he's been giving them their props from day 1 via Youtube videos and interviews. To say he's "garbage" is a little extreme in my opinion, dudes like Storch, Kanye, & WillIAM been doing the same sh** for years and give little to no recognition...

Give me Mike Will's form of beats over these dudes that rely/sample the hell out of 80% of "their" beats anyday.

Back
Top Bottom