Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I also saw @TheShoeGame tweet out they had an order from the sale that came in.

I thought folks learned there lesson from polo gate, when you get a good deal always choose next day or even 2 day shipping. less likely to get canceled cause they start working on your order asap.

Last edited:
I thought folks learned there lesson from polo gate, when you get a good deal always choose next day or even 2 day shipping. less likely to get canceled cause they start working on your order asap.
it helped but a lot of dudes got deaded with any type of shipping option. few guys on here got pairs but haven't clarified what shipping option they used

probably. my cheap *** should've went with the fast shipping but decided to call in to save even more money on the standard :smh: :lol:

When did the Super Boots go up to $260??? :x

The boots Pac wore in Juice, "40 Belows"

Dudes need to stop quoting those weak palladium joints. Tim boots only.

In canada they been popping at all the little no name boutiques for 2-3 years now. Always looked like crap to me.

Last edited:
When did the Super Boots go up to $260??? :x

The boots Pac wore in Juice, "40 Belows"

They been that. Last model super boot was super limited to boot. These are pretty much the same. Super limited quantity and are similar to a QS.

^ I was one of those who tried to save $ on the shipping... but i dont even care about the cancellation... it would have been nice to get a pair but i ordered for the sake of it because it was a great deal... i dont think id wear them enough to be honest... but props to who got theirs.. next day shipping will be used next time :lol:

I know the new limited ones are $260, like the brown pair last year. But years ago weren't they like $200 or $220?

Idk when the last time the super boot was released. But it has been some time since they last release. But I think it' has vibram soles and other premium **** with them. Kinda makes the regular 6 in constructs seem childish.

**** Palladiums...
Double-Soled "Constructs" FTW!

I bought one pair for full price from Journeys.
The other pair I picked up from Urb Outfitters for $140 shipped.

Like I said, whenever I post a boxed pic on IG I watermark. No big deal to most, but I try to prevent scam sales from happening to others by fraud accounts claiming they have this or that in their possession.

BTW...Nice 6" Mobb Deeps.

Are those two pairs from the 50% off sale?

Wore these today. Probably my favorite pair in the last few years. No watermarking on mine. Feel free to steal my pic, I don't give a ****.

Free shipping wasn't the damn problem

Woow bro they're mad dope [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom