Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

LX3MvqN.jpg

I'm still tight that I missed out on these chocolate joints in 2013. I'm definitely getting them, just gotta figure a way around that $260 tag :x :x :x

Looks like a blue pair of constructs coming out soon

check all your local spots .. they been selling them since last week here in CT .. already sold out in a sz 8 which is what i need .. if anyone comes across them in the NYC area let me know and i can take the ride myself ..

Finally picked up my size in the hazel 40 belows .. local spot had them priced at $219.99 .. paid $234 with tax ..

Damn, that's crazy as hell. Every place I've seen was $260 or more. You got lucky. I hit mad stores today, most didn't know what they were and a couple said they were only getting a couple. Can't believe how these selling.

Do Timbs fit true to size compared to Nikes now? I remember when I was in HS, they fit almost 2 sizes big

Damn, that's crazy as hell. Every place I've seen was $260 or more. You got lucky. I hit mad stores today, most didn't know what they were and a couple said they were only getting a couple. Can't believe how these selling.

Man yesterday was hell for me .. i called a local spot that was about 35 minutes away .. she said they had my size and i asked if she was sure multiple times .. finally get there and they dont have my size .. and she apologized saying she thought they did smfh .. theres another store about 10 minutes away so they call that one and they said they have my size .. so i drive there and its the wrong boot .. i was tight! wasted so much time .. but finally got my pair

Back
Top Bottom