Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

What size did you order, it seem to me like Lord and Taylor only had small sizes.
I got two 9.5's, since I always go a full size down with Tims. It looks like they added more sizes back on that Lor and Taylor site, you can try and reorder...

Last edited:
I got two 9.5's, since I always go a full size down with Tims. It looks like they added more sizes back on that Lor and Taylor site, you can try and reorder...

Thanks fam, I called and try to get the size 10 that they cancel yesterday & customer service rep told me they had one pair in inventory but by the time I gave her info someone had snatch them up already according to her.

Got my Superboots sz 13, wore them outside and man my foot was sliding back and forth all day, kinda weird since my other size 13 timbs fit fine (although they arent constructs), any advice on what to do? wore them outside so ycmc would probably try to play me on a return

Have my eye out for those Timberland x Pendleton joints on discount.

Got my Superboots sz 13, wore them outside and man my foot was sliding back and forth all day, kinda weird since my other size 13 timbs fit fine (although they arent constructs), any advice on what to do? wore them outside so ycmc would probably try to play me on a return
You could try putting an extra insole inside, that should work...

I wear 2 pair of socks .. Fits perfect

My girl was in Lord & Taylor yesterday. She said they had the Timbs for $114 and an extra 20% off. She knew I was looking at them and she ended up getting the for like $95 out the door.

Hey werent yall going crazy over these joints? They just chillin in this spot called Shoe Palace. Along with those brown super boots...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom