Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Finish Line gotta few joints for $50 and $60

Reactions: alp
I bought some pairs of those helcor boots weeks ago for around that price and the shape of them are awful. Wouldn't wear for free. Thinking about coppin a pair of those beef n brocs for my lil bro. He might like.

I'm copping those football timbs for sure

Last edited:
Repped for that finishline find. Just copped the beef and broccoli for $56.

I'm t
I bought some pairs of those helcor boots weeks ago for around that price and the shape of them are awful. Wouldn't wear for free. Thinking about coppin a pair of those beef n brocs for my lil bro. He might like.

I'm copping those football timbs for sure
thinking about those helcor boots as I'm a carpenter and a pair of work boots for 50 bucks should not be too bad I think

Last edited:
Go for it. I just compared all the pairs i got and it's actually only the pair i tried on that has a horrible shape.

Last edited:
What's the story on that grey pair? I seen a pair on eBay for $400, said they were Kevlar? Is that an overseas release?

So if I took a pair of timbs to my local Finishline they'll give me a price adjustment for that $50 deal and refund me the differences?

I don't know about instore, I did my shopping online. But I'm guessing they should do it if they doing it online

I think I've ask this already , I knew back in high school I remember timbs had a different material on those black timbs ( they weren't suede btw ) , I can't rock with the black suede joints since they have a chance on turning green .

I think I've ask this already , I knew back in high school I remember timbs had a different material on those black timbs ( they weren't suede btw ) , I can't rock with the black suede joints since they have a chance on turning green .
How long they usually last til they turn green?

Back
Top Bottom