Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

So the official release date for the 40 belows is 12/21 .. my local spot said theyre releasing in grade school sizes as well? Is this true? He didnt tell me a price for either one tho

anyone seen the jimmy jazz "exclusives"?

joints look kinda dope.

wont get 190 outta me tho...

These joints are $133 on LordandTaylor.com. Use code FASHION and they drop to $106 son.

I'm so glad I missed this post.

I would've bought three pair minimum!

All of those are dopeness

Damn, mad I missed that post. Need those brown joints.

Got these the other day as a belated birthday gift...

Last edited:
RF x Timberland 6" 40 Below sheep fur lined to the toe. Limited to 300 pairs. Kith Aspen.

12/9 Wintergreen

Last edited:
12/16 Villa Exclusive

Won these from an online contest. They're cool, look a little feminine though. Don't like the rough suede they used on them.

Last edited:
I lucked up and scooped a pair from ymcc or w/e it's called but I still haven't got confirmation.

Yea was in the train and saw a few sizes left, was gonna scoop a pair off there but it sold out. Ny tax on these joints are killer, comes out to 283.07 :smh:

I guess you couldn't think about it on the timb site :\

man the outlet was so weak... i called the night before they closed and asked about the wheats and they said 170 with 40% off so im like werd im there... i go there right after i woke up so like 8:30 am and check out the wheat double soles... the only problem is the leather on the top of the boot.... it wasnt the single leather like yall see but instead the double leather... i just had to pass immediately and went home empty handed... this must be an outlet special :smh:

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not. Def not from New York or the tri state area.

Back
Top Bottom