Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

CityGear.com got 30% off their clearance. Mad Timbs there, Horween joints $70

They took some down, they had FSR of pairs and now they’re gone.

Daaaaamn I'm late af. Good looks tho

Edit: tried to grab a 10.5 anyways but can't even put my billing address SMH.

Still on the hunt

Last edited:
Horween quality is great. I dig them. They are a light peach compared to wheats. Leather won’t shred or peel. It’s thick #pause

Anyone got the horween joints? How's the quality on em? Contemplating pulling the trigger

Yeah that me! I got them and they are sick!! Tip top quality, built touch, look great, and they will just get better and better with age and wear! I am looking forward to getting that super dope patina on them!

Horweens came in.

Quality is :pimp:

IMG_20180809_174957.jpg

Edit: similar to this pair of Wally Clark's
IMG_20180809_175519.jpg

Champions looking tacky with the script on the ankle collar and the logo on the tongue. Should've just kept one or the other.

Atmos pair is clean.

Yeah, retail like $225 for these. Quality is real nice.

They added all the Timbs back.

https://www.citygear.com/clearance/brand/timberland.html

I haven't owned a pair of Timbs in like 7 years (I've been living in the desert). Just moved up north so I know I'll have to get the time collection going. I just pull the trigger on them. Thanks for the link . All they have is a size 10 if anyone is still looking. They also have the all black leathers ones for $90

Just copped my first ever pair. Cheapest I ever seen them go for that I had to pull the trigger. Thanks.

Copped the Horween joints along with a pair of Jordan socks to get free shipping, hope the size 10 fits right... been a min since I copped a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom