TimCity2000's Collection

So much great stuff in there TimCity, I've seen your collection pics many times and they never get old.
pimp.gif

You must have a lot of closet space. Not quite the 200 you thought you had but 100 more than I have
eek.gif

My little collection isn't worthy of borrowing your collection display technique (but it will anyway).

Overall, you have quality and quantity...awesome collection, Tim.

You must have a lot of closet space. Not quite the 200 you thought you had but 100 more than I have.
unfortunately, these old craftsman bungalows weren't built with a lot of closet space. i guess back then, people had fewer clothes and keptthem in wardrobes or other pieces of furniture. as a result, my "closet" is the room that most people would call the "3rd bedroom", lol.

and sadly, when you factor in duplicates, various work shoes and some other unposted shoes i probably do have 200. let me know when you find that 12 stepprogram you were seeking! maybe you can get a referral fee, haha.

thanks everyone for the compliments.

I really respect you and your collection some other collectors only SB's and Jordan but u have a sick variety. Nice VI's.

One of my favorite collections on NT. Nice to see an updated collection Tim.

Nice work on building such a respectful collection. I'm jockin your griffeys. All they all the same size? If so what size are they? Be on the look out myjordan collection will be coming soon...

id kill for almost any shoes haha.
great stuff tim a like your shoes a lot great variety and you buy what you like most definately

Back
Top Bottom