TIME - Master Of Aeronautics - 2012

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Dimelo

This dude is trash, idk why y'all be gassin him smh

You're a couple years late on the "Let's hate Time" bandwagon.

I can really relate to those opening bars on "Get Away".

<What hate? His raps are trash IMO..He needa make a resume and stop wasting his time makin records that the radio will never playNYC rap stand up!!!

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Tape is cool, It grew on me after a couple listens and deleting the few tracks I couldn't mess with
My favorites would have to be 

"Get Away"

"Super Clean"- I hated the chorus on here when I first heard it and tried hard to not let it grow on me, but I couldn't resist lol

"In The Clouds"

"Gone"- 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 track reminded me of carefree

and "Im Just Fine".

also, when I went to download that "Do You" i peeped it was some tracks on your hulkshare that I'm guessing didn't make the tape. "I need to quit" and "Trip to nowhere" definitely should have made the cut.  

laugh.gif
this _ here... trip to nowhere is on Concept of TIME (my next project) and i need to quit was taken off MOA last thursday because it got picked up by dj steph floss for hot in cleveland 2... itll be out april 17th

Peeped it, wasn't really feeling a lot of the singing, actually would have liked to hear it without auto tune actually
I %++% with Cool As Me sans the chorus
Bright Street Lights is dope, love the beat especially the guitar riffs is that you or a sample?
Get Away is definitely the standout joint.
Oh Well is dope too sans the featured dude, bodied that beat as well
I like the beat for In The Clouds too
The mixes for every track are on point

All in all, dope project like I said before, I'd love to work with you, let me know fam

Your father got chops for real g.

& excellent, shoot me an email at fallintheabyss@gmaildotcom, look forward to building with you

I enjoy TIME's autotune singing.
pimp.gif

I find myself zoning out to this while I'm cruising or just browsing NT.

Favorite tracks:
- Aerosailing.
- Scatterbrain.
- Get Away.
pimp.gif

- Floating.
- Gone.
- Bright Street Lights. (Everything about this track is sick. Your pops killed it, man.)
pimp.gif
x 10000000000.

I'm going to say it again. 'Get Away' and 'Bright Street Lights' is going to keep me sane. Thank you, sir.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm going to say it again. 'Get Away' and 'Bright Street Lights' is going to keep me sane. Thank you, sir.

np fam... thank you for listening...

Live performance of IDGAF at SXSW

-Im feelin the song in the vid fam - Im sure it was dope being out at SXSW- Your hypeman should be doubling your lyrics though rather than fillint in with yup and ohh and such.... that would enhance the performance in my humble opinion...

Im grabbin the tape as well!
Respect!

thanks yall... SXSW was crazy... wish i had more performance footage... i produced 11 of 16 tracks on the project

Back
Top Bottom