Time - This Is Musical Excellence (THE PREVIEW)...so i lied... more TIME!!! 11 TRACKS!!!

my mixtape just got pushed back (yea im underground...aint that *%+@$)... they want a couple more singles so its on hold for a lil longer...

most of these joints is rough mixes... but yea... peep...

THEPREVIEW

THE PREVIEW (2nd link)

01 Time - TIME Intro
02 Time - Time's Up1
03 Time - Its Time (Produced by Flu)
04 Time ft. IQ - Extraodinary Hustler
05 Time - Forever
06 Time ft. Jay-Z - No Hook (Remix)
07 Time - 3 The Hard Way(Produced by Plan & Flu)
08 Time - I Stay High
09 Time - Umbrella Freestyle
10 Time - Still Hungry
11 Time - Make It Out

i tried to pick my most lyrical joints since nt hates dancin
laugh.gif

i also tried to give the order a decent flow... let me know what yall think...

STREAMING... ALSO SINGLE TRACK DOWNLOADS...

lol @ saying hot garbage, you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Dude is very talented, if your not feelin' it then just say so, don't gotta say shh is trash cause you def. aiint right there.

Yeah, TIME, how come dudes hate on you so hard on here?!?!

I guess you holding Caught Up In The Game for the retail huh??

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ saying hot garbage, you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Dude is very talented, if your not feelin' it then just say so, don't gotta say shh is trash cause you def. aiint right there.

Uhh that's your opinion.
eyes.gif
Agree to disagree?

Is that one joint on here....The one w/ the beat similar to the Joint Ray Cash had on HHG???

That was very pifftastic...

s that one joint on here....The one w/ the beat similar to the Joint Ray Cash had on HHG???

You're thinking I'm that Negro. Which defacates on Ray Cash's version. It's prolly still floating around the first 5 or 10 pages if you 'relooking for it.

You GOTTA check

07 Time - 3 The Hard Way(Produced by Plan & Flu)

For the production if nothing else. Plan AND Flu?!?! C'mon!!

04 Time ft. IQ - Extraodinary Hustler

Check the harmonizing on the hook, I bet that took a long time.

Just spin the jount.

Nah....The beat >>>> Ray Cash

But, Ray the Jewler was SPITTIN on that joint...

Thanks for the heads up though....Im gonna DL that other track and add it to the preview mixtape

Hot garbage, I hope you have a degree of some kind because this isn't a career option for you
Can you please post your music so I can check it out?

Aye Time,
I'm grindin' for mine, make the money it don't make me/So I don't give a#*!%* if they Hate Me!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This whole project is gonna be flames.. TIME is one of the most versatile dudes on this joint..

Aye TIME, you stealing my shine man... gimme some beats __
laugh.gif
. Low, I just recorded some crackeration for Steel City Music Vol. 5... I might leak it to youfam. Scream at me though

ya i was about to say post some streams i aint d/l'in nothin...but time's up is hard.

Why the +%@* did I just sit here for 30+ minutes typing up a song by song review at 5 in the morning, just for my internet connection to cut out and me loseeverything. +%@* you Comcast
indifferent.gif

Anyway, I don't have the patience to do it again right now
laugh.gif
. Overall, I thought it was a very good effort and it's got some definite bangers on here. I'm lovin the intro like crazy, and its several quotes I wasfeelin. I'll try and review the whole thing again tomorrow tho.

But as a side note, I'm
roll.gif
at this being a "PREVIEW." N', you fittna drop a 68 track opus for the real copy of the album?

But as a side note, I'm image at this being a "PREVIEW." N', you fittna drop a 68 track opus for the real copy of the album?

I was thinkin the same thing...11 track preview...you gonna drop a 4 disk mixtape then back out the game...like, "that's it, i'm out"
laugh.gif

Yo not for nothing, I was feeling this my dude. The umbrella joint and Make It Out are dope. Keep doing you and stay focused.
pimp.gif

If you have myspace hit me up at myspace.com/sayhi1 maybe we can get a collabo.

^thanks fam...glad u feelin it... thanks to everyone else as well... I really want this joint to b good...

Damn. First track I clicked was 'Its Time' and
eek.gif
. Ima have to play that a few more times. I was REAAAAALLLY hoping that the bass woulda droppedagain with the violin at the very end and faded out with the beat... ... ..... Def. sounds soild tho. Ima have to spin the whole thing tomorrow.

honestly, it's all good, not spectacular 9that's me being honest) BUT "3 the Hard Way" has been my@!@% for a while... ever since you postedit the first time. I really like that beat/your flow on it, though again i'll be honest, I don't really listen to what you're saying
laugh.gif
buti'm really feeling that joint

^lol at least u honest...but umm next time u spin 3 the hard way check the lyrics out...i was killin that joint... and thanks...

Back
Top Bottom