Time travel thread

That’s basically the terminator 2 idea. Judgement day is always going to happen one way or another. There’s no stopping what is predestined in this timeline. You could of course jump to a different dimension/timeline but it wouldn’t change the original

I have tried over 5 times to change the Pandemic and still nothing. Could someone who knows how to time travel make some potential edits to old post so we can manipulate the continuum?

The last post was 9/29 - 3 months before the outbreak. We tried hard but need to figure out other methods

Just got back from the past. I asked a person on the street if Harambe was alive, and they said, “Who’s Harambe???” Got all excited for a second. Did my googles and he died sometime after I had already traveled back to this future.

It appears I was successfully able to keep him alive from his original death somehow. But he was killed because of a DIFFERENT boy jumping into his cage this time. And I can’t figure out why his death was changed to the day after his birthday. But that has to be significant somehow.

I’ll continue in my attempts at fixing the doomsday timeline. All historical events are leading back to that gorilla though.

Just got back from the past. I asked a person on the street if Harambe was alive, and they said, “Who’s Harambe???” Got all excited for a second. Did my googles and he died sometime after I had already traveled back to this future.

It appears I was successfully able to keep him alive from his original death somehow. But he was killed because of a DIFFERENT boy jumping into his cage this time. And I can’t figure out why his death was changed to the day after his birthday. But that has to be significant somehow.

I’ll continue in my attempts at fixing the doomsday timeline. All historical events are leading back to that gorilla though.
Harambe's death is a Nexus Event. OP is Kang? Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman was Jonathan Majors not a good representation?

Back
Top Bottom